just had transplant

MW

I just got home from my 1st transplant from Dr. Glenn Charles at the Charles Medical Group. The transplant was something that I had been considering for at least 10 years.

I can not believe what an easy experience it was.

The procedure went exactly like Dr. Charles said it would, actually it was easier. Their staff was great and made me feel very comfortable.

I had no pain at all during the procedure. I barely felt the local anesthesia.

My only regret is that I waited so long.

I can't express enough how well the staff and Dr. treated me. I watched movies and they got me lunch as well as anything I needed during the procedure.

This is the first time I have ever gone to a site to post a message. I feel that strongly about how weel everything went. I was the only patient in the office so full attention came my way.

I just got home from my 1st transplant from Dr. Glenn Charles at the Charles Medical Group. The transplant was something that I had been considering for at least 10 years.

I can not believe what an easy experience it was.

The procedure went exactly like Dr. Charles said it would, actually it was easier. Their staff was great and made me feel very comfortable.

I had no pain at all during the procedure. I barely felt the local anesthesia.

My only regret is that I waited so long.

I can't express enough how well the staff and Dr. treated me. I watched movies and they got me lunch as well as anything I needed during the procedure.

This is the first time I have ever gone to a site to post a message. I feel that strongly about how weel everything went. I was the only patient in the office so full attention came my way.

MW congratulations im really happy for you.My surgeon was the same when i had my 1st procedure done.They were so comforting and really made me feel at home.The whole procedure was alot easier then i thought i was going to be.It was a pain free procedure.

I recently have just come back from my 2nd procedure in May 2005 and it was as easy as the first procedure.Send me some pictures if you can MW.

Regards

Damo

2nd_procedure_1_Month_after.No_growth_yet!.JPG.9a3cd7de5cb17e37d25c79610dcd22fe.JPG

Originally posted by baldcasanova:

# of grafts, photos, etc?

welcome to the REAL hair club!

I do not have photos yet.

I had 1980 grafts.

Originally posted by damo:

MW congratulations im really happy for you.My surgeon was the same when i had my 1st procedure done.They were so comforting and really made me feel at home.The whole procedure was alot easier then i thought i was going to be.It was a pain free procedure.

I recently have just come back from my 2nd procedure in May 2005 and it was as easy as the first procedure.Send me some pictures if you can MW.

Regards

Damo