YAY!

none

I've been on proscar for almost four months now. I had a thinng spot in my crown, it wasn't really bad until about 6 months ago, there is one angle where I would use two mirrors to see the top of my head where it looked absolutely horrible, huge, and very close to bald. I started using courve about 6 months ago because it was pretty bad. The only time I exam it is before I put the courve in, after my shower, while my hair is wet. I am going to get a hair cut so I didn't use any courve today and just blow dried my hair. although the spot still looks thin when my hair is freshly washed and soaked, thus I never noticed how much it improved when it is dry, well today I would have to say it is back to about how it was 3 years ago when I was 19, YAY! I hope it continues to improve, I'd love to tottally wipe it out!

none

none

I've been on proscar for almost four months now. I had a thinng spot in my crown, it wasn't really bad until about 6 months ago, there is one angle where I would use two mirrors to see the top of my head where it looked absolutely horrible, huge, and very close to bald. I started using courve about 6 months ago because it was pretty bad. The only time I exam it is before I put the courve in, after my shower, while my hair is wet. I am going to get a hair cut so I didn't use any courve today and just blow dried my hair. although the spot still looks thin when my hair is freshly washed and soaked, thus I never noticed how much it improved when it is dry, well today I would have to say it is back to about how it was 3 years ago when I was 19, YAY! I hope it continues to improve, I'd love to tottally wipe it out!

none

none

That's awesome man! I'm really glad to hear Proscar's working for you. Very smart of you to get on it right aways. I only wish I would of done the same and started quartering Proscar sooner. For me, Proscar has been working and it has seemed to have regrown a lttle hair. I just can't help but think, "what if?" though...

Cheers,

danger