when do you take yours?

SETT

hi all, i've been taking proscar for awhile now but i just though the other day should i be taking it before i go to bed or with food i know some medcine needs to be takin at night or morning (certain times) or with food is proscar the same i normaly take it about lunch time now or doesnt it matter :S ?

hi all, i've been taking proscar for awhile now but i just though the other day should i be taking it before i go to bed or with food i know some medcine needs to be takin at night or morning (certain times) or with food is proscar the same i normaly take it about lunch time now or doesnt it matter :S ?

Hi

I take mine in the am on an empty stomach ..

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Hi,

I usually take mine before bed, I heard it somewhere The blood is more likely to travel to the head when lying down then standing up. So I have been taking propecia before bed for the last 3 months, but I can't really see any improvement on the latter. Old wives tale? who knows thought I would give it a shot though.

(Signature removed by Falceros - Co-Moderator of this community due to promotional material. Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.

jason

i though about doing the same at first but i forget easyer on a night and if you go out clubing for the night there is no chance lol i take mine just before lunch now just because it is easyer icon_smile.gif

Hey SETT,

I wish I could say the same thing, not much clubbing nowadays, kids, mortgage, wife you know how it goes, actually no you probably don't LOL.

(Signature removed by Falceros - Co-Moderator of this community due to promotional material. Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.