Growth until when?

Hi,

I am 7 months past my hair transplant and things have been great so far with a total change in appearance...posted lots of pics before....However, I just wanted to know the timeline of growth....as I said, I am 7 months...should I expect more density beyond that point...until when wil growth keep going?

HT with Dr. Jeffrey Epstein

Dec. 17, 2004

3029 FU--NW5

Hi,

I am 7 months past my hair transplant and things have been great so far with a total change in appearance...posted lots of pics before....However, I just wanted to know the timeline of growth....as I said, I am 7 months...should I expect more density beyond that point...until when wil growth keep going?

HT with Dr. Jeffrey Epstein

Dec. 17, 2004

3029 FU--NW5

As with almost everything, I have to preclude this with the "everyone is different" opener:

Phillyhair, everyone is different, BUT...

It is generally safe to say that a hair transplant is considered mature at around 12 months. This is, by all means, not gospel. Some patients report seeing thickening up to 15 months post-op but this is uncommon. Generally speaking, it is probably safe to assume that if you had an early explosion of growth, your timeline will probably be shorter.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog