Dr. Walter Unger

Hi, I am schedualed to go for my first HT with Dr. Walter Unger and am getting a little bit nervous after reading some of these threads. I am very young and have been told by everyone older then me that he is the best. However, on this website he seems to be getting poor reviews. Is he really that outdated? Should I back out of it? If you have positive/negative first hand experiences I would love to hear it . Please help.

Hi, I am schedualed to go for my first HT with Dr. Walter Unger and am getting a little bit nervous after reading some of these threads. I am very young and have been told by everyone older then me that he is the best. However, on this website he seems to be getting poor reviews. Is he really that outdated? Should I back out of it? If you have positive/negative first hand experiences I would love to hear it . Please help.

I think he is out dated, he still mixes yesterdays tech. with todays tech. he is not the best, if he was the best he would be within the elite of the coalition members,that enough said the best would be Ron Shapiro, Hasson-Wong, Feller.Do your homework young one you'll regretttt it if you dont.

Do some more digging on Doctors.

I've been told he did Donald Trumps butchered job. I don't know this first hand but have heard it from a very good source.

9/17/04 - 6279 Graphs

1/11/07 - 4128 Graphs

==========

Total: 10,407

• 2 weeks later...