ht with dr. feller

antonio1

just got back to connecticut from long island after 2233 grafts with dr. feller and his staff. what a great experience, much more pleasant than i expected. dr. feller makes you feel very comfortable and confident in his abilities as a surgeon. he enjoys his work. his staff is very knowledgable and VERY attentive to your needs and comfort. would recommend them to anyone looking for the best. thanks dr. feller, cant wait for growth to begin.

just got back to connecticut from long island after 2233 grafts with dr. feller and his staff. what a great experience, much more pleasant than i expected. dr. feller makes you feel very comfortable and confident in his abilities as a surgeon. he enjoys his work. his staff is very knowledgable and VERY attentive to your needs and comfort. would recommend them to anyone looking for the best. thanks dr. feller, cant wait for growth to begin.

I went to Dr Feller as well, he and his staff are real nice and very professional. I am please with how everything is so far. I am 3 weeks post op and will post pics soon. Do you have any pics?