FUE into Scar Dilemma

Hi, like many victims of bad HTs, I am planning to go the FUE into scar route in an attempt to resolve my heavy scarring problem. I have 4 thick scars and although I have a very lax donor area (which I have heard is good for scar revision), Dr Feller thinks it would most likely stretch back due to the elasticity of my skin. The more I think about it the more FUE into my scars sounds the best method. However, I have some questions regarding placing grafts in scar tissue. These questions are mostly directed at Doctors or patients of FUE into scars:

1) Firstly would the grafts placed in the scars, grow before shedding like they do in the scalp?

2) Would the transplanted hair grow slower and if so how much slower.

3) What is the standard/average yield that one would expect from FUE into scars? I've read in some boards that its only 30-50% which is abt the same as BHT! icon_confused.gif

4) I have risen scars (i.e. slightly "bumpy") so would that affect graft growth/survival or my suitability for FUE into scar?

5)I have read that vascular scars are ideal for being transplanted on. Is there any way of knowing how vascular your scars are going to be prior surgery? Also is there anyway of making your scars more vascularised?

6) Also how do patients of FUE into the scar cope with their post-op regime (washing, resting etc)? I'm worried that I could dislodge grafts by resting my head on the flight home. Should I book a longer trip?

I'll appreciate some helpful suggestions. Thanks

BAL

The comments/statements made above are my opinion only.

898 Scar Revision and Staple Cycle Experiment - Dr Feller & Dr Rogers (Nov'06)

2200 Strip - Dr Feller (Nov'05)

4 bad surgeries at Hosp Grp