acdkarl and tioto etc

el guapo

What you say is just plain stupid and makes no sense. Arfy may be negative about Bosley and MHR but it would be wrong not to be.

And yes there are shitloads of "facts" behind his statements. Bosley have been sued, barred and warned in more than one state for good reasons.

I think that it is you who post negative bullshit and it is you who does not contribute anything to this forum, not Arfy.

\And yeah right, you have been scanning these forums for 31/2 years without posting. I do not believe in that.

I must politely ask you guys to insert your unsubstantiated and ridicoulus posts in to you anus.

El Guapo

What you say is just plain stupid and makes no sense. Arfy may be negative about Bosley and MHR but it would be wrong not to be.

And yes there are shitloads of "facts" behind his statements. Bosley have been sued, barred and warned in more than one state for good reasons.

I think that it is you who post negative bullshit and it is you who does not contribute anything to this forum, not Arfy.

\And yeah right, you have been scanning these forums for 31/2 years without posting. I do not believe in that.

I must politely ask you guys to insert your unsubstantiated and ridicoulus posts in to you anus.

El Guapo

El Guapo

Pure ignorance. My post said I had been scanning these boards for several months, not 3 1/2 years. Might want to read it next time.

I guess you made a mistake when you replied in your previous post, I do not support a?‚??either bosley , MHR or any other hair mill as I was butchered some time ago...again hope you made a mistake when you include my nock name is that post,

peace