Cheapest proscar

HairyPaulus

People,

Sites with cheap drugs are easy to find. But can someone provide something that can confirm the credibility of such sites?

What happens if the order never arrives? What guarantess that the drug is even real thing?

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THIS???

I'd been using Propecia for 3 years myself, and I switched to the generic Proscar from http://www.generics-online-pharmacy.com/ProductList.htm over 5 months ago. I have not had any loss in the hairs which I regained since starting Propecia (very much like Vocor1's regrowth), to the contrary, I am now taking a quarter of a pill every OTHER day now and am still doing just as well. My recouped hairs would've taken leave a while ago now if it wasn't good stuff.

The company, Dr Reddys, is floated on the stock market and a plethora of info on them is there if you will but read it. Delivery takes a couple weeks longer than delivery in the US, but it arrives just fine, and the drug itself is exactly the same as Proscar. Turn your nose up to it if you want, but you asked for the cheapest solutions and all I've done here is give you the best that I've found. I had years of Propecia behind me so I knew very well what would start happening if it turned out to be bogus or even inferior. Armed with this, what the hell was, literally, a couple bucks gonna hurt with TRYING it. I know I have not been disappointed with it, for it really is the real deal, but I'm not gonna sit here and try to sell it to you for chrissakes. Make your own decision!

Regards,

HarryLemon

HarryLemon,

I did see your previous post but wasn't sure about the reliability of an overseas source. The one I mentioned before responded to my question as to what the risk would be: The US customs may confiscate the drug, which they can not be responsible. So I think they are honest. It's up to me to decide if I want to take a chance.

Now since you've been using your site for so long, I think I'll go along. Tell me if my calculation is correct. If I go with the 60-pill pack, the cost will be roughly $0.173 a day (exchange rate: 1:1.15848 and one pill for five days)?

Another question: How many months will the pill stay good? The 60-pill pack would last 300 days. Would the pills still be good then?

Thanks.

Going on advice to buy my propecia from this generic company i did so. That was over 3 weeks ago and i have recieved nothing. I e mailed the company and they said i should e mail them my receipt, i did so and have not heard from them since. I am getting quite annoyed and if they dont reply soon i am going to start advising that people avoid them.

They come packed in sealed foil strips, and look just like any other prescription medication you'd buy at your local pharmacy. Mine say they expire in June 2004 (manufactured August 2002). I recieved them around 5 months ago, so they'll definately still be good well before they run out.

They do take a couple weeks longer to get to you, but they are the real deal. I recommend checking out the links on the Home page of that site, and reading up on Dr Reddys - huge, multinational corporation with a base in GA, US.

Hope this helps...

Regards,

HarryLemon

• 1 month later...

I placed my order in the beginning of June with generics-online-pharmacy.com, I have yet to receive my shipment. I have been very patient since the beginning as I understand for this kind of price, waiting is something we have to put up with. But seeing that it has passed the 20 to 30 days period, I am afraid that the package is not going to show up at my door. I am more concerned about when I will get the replacement after they have determined that the shipment has indeed been lost...

Anyway, how long did it take for any of you who have ordered from them? I recall that one member panicked after 20 some days or placing the order, and then he got the shipment the next day after he posted here...

I've found shipping and delivery to vary greatly. In some cases medications arrive within 2 weeks of ordering. 3 to 4 weeks has been more typical in my experience. But, I have had delivery take as long as 2 months. Sometimes the pharmacy is slow in filling orders, but sometimes the shipping time itself stretches on for several weeks.

Also, I've never known customs to confiscate Proscar. They allow shipments of many medications without prescription if the medication is for personal use and if the quantity is no greater than a three month supply. I've had a couple of packages containing Proscar opened and resealed by customs (they put a sticker on the package indicating that it was inspected). In every instance they allowed the Proscar to go through. If customs were ever to seize merchandise from you, you would receive a written notice offering the opportunity to challenge the seizure and claim your package.

Paul

[This message was edited by paul148 on July 03, 2003 at 07:52 AM.]

[This message was edited by paul148 on July 03, 2003 at 07:55 AM.]

Thanks Paul.

I still have not received the thing yet. They insist that I need to wait until after the 42-day period (42 days after 28 days) before we discuss other alternatives (such as shipping a new package to an alternative address, as I'm leaving).

So I'll have to wait and see...

D,

Would you mind letting us know who you ordered from? There definitely are reliable pharmacies overseas. Just curious if this is a pharmacy I am familiar with.

Thanks,

Paul

• 2 weeks later...

OK. They finally arrived. I placed the order on June 1 or 2. So it took about one month and 18 days to arrive. For others who will order from them, don't panic if it won't arrive after one month...

It says on an attahced piece of paper: Name of Drug: Finastride 5MG

On the back of the 10-tablet pack, it reads "Fincar"

Is Fincar Proscar?

D,

I'm glad to hear your order finally arrived. That was a long haul, but my experience is that it does sometimes take very long for medications to arrive from India. If you reorder, obviously keep in mind that it could take 6-8 weeks for delivery. If you want quicker delivery (usually 2 weeks) try one of the New Zealand pharmacies such as http://www.natural-hair.com

They are extremely reliable. They sell Merck brand Proscar at about $90.00 US for a blister pack of thirty. Divided into quarter sections thats a little over 20.00 per month. Not nearly as cheap as Fincar, but it's Merck brand (if you are concerned about generics) and delivery is much quicker.

Fincar is made by Cipla, a reputable Indian pharmaceutical company. It is finasteride, the same drug as Proscar. The only difference is a tougher protective coating over Proscar tablets. Indian law allows pharmaceutical companies to make generics because they don't have the same degree of patent protection on medications that we have in the US.

Paul

I'm glad I found the valuable info here for these alternatives. Waiting shouldn't be a problem for most of us, as long as we can plan ahead. Price and authenticity are most important.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Quebec is the cheapest if you live here. The government subsidizes the cost of many drugs with a government run insurance policy. Proscar is one of them. I pay $12 cdn (about $9usd) for 15 pills which lasts 2 months. It works out to .80 a pill

$72 cdn or about $50 usd a year!