Propecia's regrowth...

I was just wondering if you are to get anyregrowth with propecia, when does this normally start to happen. Now I know everyone different, but I was just wondering," on averagre", what are the trends. I have only been losing my hair in the crown for 3 years now, and have been on proscar foe 1 month now. Arfy, vocor, and anyone that knows their stuff on propecia.

Cheers,

danger

I was just wondering if you are to get anyregrowth with propecia, when does this normally start to happen. Now I know everyone different, but I was just wondering," on averagre", what are the trends. I have only been losing my hair in the crown for 3 years now, and have been on proscar foe 1 month now. Arfy, vocor, and anyone that knows their stuff on propecia.

Cheers,

danger

This is my 3rd month on propecia so far no growth yet, but i did noticed that its working, because i am not seeing any hair while i comb, or on the sink. maybe 2 or 3 which is normal everyone.

before using propecia, i usually see like 20 hairs when i comb, but not its only 2 or 3 sometimes i dont see anything.

I hope this might work for me!! but I will start posting more results as months pass by.

http://www.tamilshow.com/myhair/

thanks

webpro

Dear "Danger,"

Most hair surgeons tell their patients not to even look for evidence of new growth of hair until 6 months, and for many men this doesn't show until as late as 12 months. What many men DO notice in the first few months, particularly for those that are in the accelerated phase of hair loss with lots of hairs shed daily, the number of hairs shed will often be noted to decrease. As evidence for my first comment, a hair surgeon from out west was considering going off of Propecia after 8 months because he didn't notice much in the way of results, but was persuaded by a colleague to hang in there with it another 4 months, and by 12 months he had a large amount of regrowth present.

Mike Beehner, M.D.

Thanks everyone! So, basically what I'm getting is to not expect any regrowth to occur not until 6 months at the least. Anybody else have any input?

danger