One Month Update

Clint69

I have updated my weblog with my one month photos of my HT with Dr Rahal of just under 4000 grafts. Nothing special to report. This is a very challenging time since I appear to have far much less hair than I started with pre HT. I look almost completely bald. Still some redness in the recipient area although it is not as red in person as it appears in the photos. Almost all of the transplanted hairs have fallen out. Hangin tough though.

I have updated my weblog with my one month photos of my HT with Dr Rahal of just under 4000 grafts. Nothing special to report. This is a very challenging time since I appear to have far much less hair than I started with pre HT. I look almost completely bald. Still some redness in the recipient area although it is not as red in person as it appears in the photos. Almost all of the transplanted hairs have fallen out. Hangin tough though.

the balder than before syndrome...I recall it vividly. Not fun, but the beginning of things to come. Going from a buzz cut looking top to less than before is less than fulfilling, but all that will change. But you will have to wait a while more, which will actually seem to last a long time (sorry!?).

It will be worth it in the end!

My initial HT thread:

done and done!! Check it out...

Guys,

Thanks for the words of encouragement. I know its a waiting game at this point. I am currently easing back into exercising which will certainly help.

Abedogg, I started losing some of the transplanted hairs about 10 days ago. The have slowly shed since then. I still have some there but I would say I have lost 60-70%. Would have been nice to keep them but I guess they will come back.