toppik with other hair products?

hey..i was interested in getting toppik for the crown area and i was wondering

1. Does this stuff really work and is it as easy to apply as they say on the website?

2. Is it messy..come off of the hair?

3. Can you put it in your hair..and then apply gel or like a pomade/waxy type product or will it ruin the application?

4. Does water get it out easily or do you really have to shampoo?

Thanks for all the help.

1. Does this stuff really work and is it as easy to apply as they say on the website?

3. Can you put it in your hair..and then apply gel or like a pomade/waxy type product or will it ruin the application?

Thanks for all the help.

Yeah it works, especially on the crowm area.

Well, if you distribute it well with a comb and spray it down with some hair spray then it somewhat stays in place. Some comes off if you scratch your head though I find.

No you can't slather a lot on really. I mean if you sprinkle some on the crown only and just gel the front of your hair then I guess that would be a okay. Still might be a little messy.

A little bit of rain or sweat won't hurt. Don't think it would survive a down pour though.

I like Dermmatch a bit better though it takes a bit longer to apply. I own both.

Originally posted by pokerbrat:

thanks rp..have been thinking about getting it to cover shockloss if i have any after my surgery. Would it be able to cover up any around the scar if i needed too?

I think it's easier to "paint" Dermmatch on the donor scar area rather than tilt your head and sprinkle toppik on it.