Effect of Popecia n Minoxi

Tan Gill

Dear All,

I am suffering from heridatry hair fall,which considerably inc in last 5 moths as i ahve lost majorly on crown area where as hair line is in place.

Thru this forum i came to know about propecia n minoxi 5%, and started using then since last three months,but have not seen much results since then, and moreover in last three weeks hair loss has inc a lot.though my hair has becomer little bit more thick.

One thing i would like to add here is that as iam working i used to skip propecia once or twice in the week and use to apply minoxi once in a day after shower on semi dry hairs.

Need help as hairs are going down real fast!!!!

It sounds like you're experiencing normal shedding. Hair, as I understand it, goes through cycles. As your MPB progresses, every few months your hair sheds and grows back weaker & weaker until at least it doesn't grow back at all.

Medication will help the hair grow back stronger. It won't bring back hairs you've already lost but it will make your existing hair thicker. Before it does, however, you will go through a shedding phase. Stay on the medication a few more months and you should be ok.