Booked for a session. Waiting, anxious, optomistic!

Hi, I recently booked an appointment for a mega-session, hair transplant treatment. I am from the greater Toronto area and I contacted several practicioners of the proceedure. (Hair transplantation). I was getting pretty frustrated because the cost was in the neighbourhood of anywhere from $8,000.00 to $13,000.00 for a single mega-session. I'm just a regular Joe and I don't have that kind of spare coin. I am basiclly, paycheque to paycheque and if I am lucky, a little left over for savings but not enough to cover the amounts that I was being quoted.

The surgeons also where not prepared to deal with me on a scheme for payment either. It was up to me to finance it and just get back to them with the payment.

The best thing I have done regarding this whole thing was to log onto the hairtransplantnetwork.

One of the most highly recommended Doctors, by people who have actually had the proceedure, is Dr. Robert Jones of Oakville, Ontario.

Not only was Dr. Jones receptive to the urgency of my desire for transplantation, but he was also willing quote me half of what I had previously been quoted. It's still not cheap, and I still have to pay for it, but at least it was something that I can handle financially. We are not all corporate executives and CEO's. Some of us just don't have the tons of extra dough around to play with. Yet, when you know that a medical proceedure is available, in order to help you feel better about the way you look, you should have the same opportunity as any other hard working shlep out there to get it done.

Dr. Jones provided me with a professional, courteous, one on one consultation. He gave me the hope that I was lacking for a very long time. I left his office feeling a whole lot better that I have for months, just based on our short visit. This is still going to cost me a fair chunk of change, but, way more reasonable than any other facility I have visited or contacted. Plus he is highly recommended for his skill, patience and expertise.

My session is booked for July 29, 2002. I will have two weeks holidays to recoupe, then back to work. I am not totally bald on top, I do still have some hair to cover any scarring, but it is getting thin at the front and on crown at the back.

I will keep you all posted as to my progress, over the next couple of months and share my experience with you after the proceedure.

Cheers

Mike B.

Hi, I recently booked an appointment for a mega-session, hair transplant treatment. I am from the greater Toronto area and I contacted several practicioners of the proceedure. (Hair transplantation). I was getting pretty frustrated because the cost was in the neighbourhood of anywhere from $8,000.00 to $13,000.00 for a single mega-session. I'm just a regular Joe and I don't have that kind of spare coin. I am basiclly, paycheque to paycheque and if I am lucky, a little left over for savings but not enough to cover the amounts that I was being quoted.

The surgeons also where not prepared to deal with me on a scheme for payment either. It was up to me to finance it and just get back to them with the payment.

The best thing I have done regarding this whole thing was to log onto the hairtransplantnetwork.

One of the most highly recommended Doctors, by people who have actually had the proceedure, is Dr. Robert Jones of Oakville, Ontario.

Not only was Dr. Jones receptive to the urgency of my desire for transplantation, but he was also willing quote me half of what I had previously been quoted. It's still not cheap, and I still have to pay for it, but at least it was something that I can handle financially. We are not all corporate executives and CEO's. Some of us just don't have the tons of extra dough around to play with. Yet, when you know that a medical proceedure is available, in order to help you feel better about the way you look, you should have the same opportunity as any other hard working shlep out there to get it done.

Dr. Jones provided me with a professional, courteous, one on one consultation. He gave me the hope that I was lacking for a very long time. I left his office feeling a whole lot better that I have for months, just based on our short visit. This is still going to cost me a fair chunk of change, but, way more reasonable than any other facility I have visited or contacted. Plus he is highly recommended for his skill, patience and expertise.

My session is booked for July 29, 2002. I will have two weeks holidays to recoupe, then back to work. I am not totally bald on top, I do still have some hair to cover any scarring, but it is getting thin at the front and on crown at the back.

I will keep you all posted as to my progress, over the next couple of months and share my experience with you after the proceedure.

Cheers

Mike B.