transplant doctors

stillhere,

The best way to find out is to ask. I cannot see why it would be impossible. I am sure that this request has been posed before.

Fill out a virtual consultation form and send it to the physician of your choice. This enables you to send your information quickly and confidentially and will allow you to pose that and other questions to the clinic.

Hope this helps!

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

stillhere,

As you do your search you will surprisingly find "many" ht surgeons willing to perform the procedure on a Saturday or weekend. Just be sure not to compromise "quality" over "availibility". Good to see you on the forum again and best wishes in your search! icon_wink.gif

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

Originally posted by Smoothy:

Most do not work on Sat. and if they do, it will cost you a lot more$$$$

I don't think that this is necessarily the case, Smoothy. If there is an arrangement made between the patient and physician I don't see why the cost would be a factor.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

There are "many" good talented doctors that will consider a Saturday if that's really the only time you can do it. Most will not charge you extra either, all you have to do is ask.

I agree with Mahair that you will need more time out from work than two days. Some clinics will tell you that you can go BTW the very next day! Don't plan it. It's best to rest post-op, utilize some post-op healing products like Graftcyte. You may have noticiable swelling in the forehead too which usually lingers for three days or so.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

There are a lot of doctors who charge a weekend fee of $100 --even in other specialties to see you on a Sat. if they normally do not have hours. Many doctors do surgeries on Sat when they start out, but as they get their practice growing, they try not to make a precedent with Sat. surgeries (working diligently for 6-10 hrs a day in surgery is enough not to mention 6 days a week?).

Just be prepared to pay a little extra for a weekend surgery, and if you dont have to pay extra-- great.