My girlfriend wants me to go for treatment ??

My girlfriend recommended website to me. www.MensHairSolution.com

She has even booked me a FREE consultant and a FREE scalping analysis with them.

I do love her alot and I really hate to disappoint her. I guess I got nothing to lose.

I will let you guys know what it turn out.

Currently, I am waiting for their free DVD information package. Franly, I am very excited, it should be arriving within the next few days.

Greg

She has even booked me a FREE consultant and a FREE scalping analysis with them.

I do love her alot and I really hate to disappoint her. I guess I got nothing to lose.

I will let you guys know what it turn out.

Currently, I am waiting for their free DVD information package. Franly, I am very excited, it should be arriving within the next few days.

Greg

Greg,

No offense to you or your girlfriend, but compare that to this website: http://www.hassonandwong.com/

You'll find many on here with experiences with top surgeons. I might look at the video, but be aware of these type "clinics".

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

This is great. You might be able to strike a bargain with her. Any parts of her anatomy you would like enhanced?

If you're ok with someone dictating how you should look, it should go both ways.

If you are comfortable with how you look, then you shouldn't even consider HT.

Originally posted by Greg:

She knows less about hair restoration than you do.

Don't let your girlfriend ruin your life, don't go anywhere near Medical Hair Restoration or Bosley if you know whats good for you. These places picture selected, high profile patients only for their sales pitch.

I hope I'm not replying to spam.

Getting other people's input, like you girlfriend's, is good but remember that hair restoration is permanent. So you need to make the choice and, more importantly, you need to do the research (lots of it).

Don't get too excited about one option. Look at all the treatments that are available to you.

Notice: I am an employee of Dr. Paul Rose who is recommended on this community. I am not a doctor. My opinions are not necessarily those of Dr. Rose. My advice is not medical advice.

Dr. Rose is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Greg,

Welcome to our forum community.

Dr. Mejia makes a great point. If you are considering hair transplantation, do it for yourself, nobody else.

But do yourself a favor and spend a LOT of time researching the procedure and the physicians who have perfected it. Seek out a surgeon who has a consistent proven track record of positive patient results.

Commercial websites are a great start in your research, but speaking to real patients and viewing their photos on this site will help you see the difference between a quality and poor hair transplant.

Best wishes,

Bill

Its great that your girlfriend is being proactive about the process, but the key ingredient in deciding what to do and where is research. With forums such as these, there is a ton of information about various clinic, the positive (and negatives) of different procedures and actual people who have gone through the process.

If you don't want to dissapoint your girlfriend, the best thing to do would be to give her more information through these forums.

Finally, I concur with what has been stated above. This is a permanent procedure and is not to be taken lightly. Visit as many clinics as you can and select the one that YOU feel most comfortable with. It will make a world of difference.

Damn, I cant get my girlfriend on board to let me get the procedure. She thinks it's a waste of money. Dont let your girlfriend make this important decision that YOU have to live w/ the rest of your life. girls come and go but scars are for ever.