Unlimted donor using a pig

giants

This Thanksgiving break i had the honor of talking to highly creditied doctor Harvey Salans. Salans was a long time doctor and the last to make house calls in San Francisco.

Anyway, what he said was that if you take your hair and transplant into a baby pig it will not reject it becasueof its age. After some time it will have a nice head of your hair(and more of it becasue it adjusts), which you can then transplant back to your head.

crazy? maby, but also very inriguing

This Thanksgiving break i had the honor of talking to highly creditied doctor Harvey Salans. Salans was a long time doctor and the last to make house calls in San Francisco.

Anyway, what he said was that if you take your hair and transplant into a baby pig it will not reject it becasueof its age. After some time it will have a nice head of your hair(and more of it becasue it adjusts), which you can then transplant back to your head.

crazy? maby, but also very inriguing

I'm not so sure its crazy when they are moving it from your chest to your head. If this method were actually effective the thought of then transplanting something grown on the pig leads to serious issues of genetics that can get weird. Or st least seems weird, taking your donor hair from a pigs head.

But if it works I would not be the least surprised if people used this option wherever it was available. And that there will be some nicely coifed swine out there someday.

I'm not sure if I understand this experiment.

Let's say even for a minute that this would work...

What benefit would it have? You transplant hair into a pig and later transplant it back onto your head. So you've gained nothing at all and assuming 100% growth yield, you've lost nothing either.

I'm lost...

Bill

the benefit would be (quote - and more of it because it adjusts)by this i presume he means the hair will multiply somehow,cant see it myself.

this doc is not a pig farmer now by any chance.

headline news, sales of baby pet piglets at an all time high he he

2 x strip ht`s with Norton,very poor results

1 x fue ht with DHI,very poor result

I thought this was leading up to a "men are pigs" joke. lol

Since it seems I'm not getting a joke (Ms Piggy does always make me chuckle though), I think the OP was saying that the pig would "learn" to grow human hair? Therefore yeilding a large supply to give back to the donor?