getting fixed

Mahair

I just got back from a consult with Drs. Shapiro and Dr. Rose they say that they can try to fix the horrible damage done to me by MHR at least as far as the asthetics go. I will have to wait until March to do anything about this so trying to be positive after such a trauma is going to be a challenge .but my soul is damaged and i think of how i use to be .letting the likes of that charlatan touch me has taken my spirit and happiness away.he knew what he was doing and knew i didn't know much about hair transplants. that filthy bastard i hope he rots in hell for what he has done to me and as a result my children.

"The first cut is the deepest." Cat Stevens

I just got back from a consult with Drs. Shapiro and Dr. Rose they say that they can try to fix the horrible damage done to me by MHR at least as far as the asthetics go. I will have to wait until March to do anything about this so trying to be positive after such a trauma is going to be a challenge .but my soul is damaged and i think of how i use to be .letting the likes of that charlatan touch me has taken my spirit and happiness away.he knew what he was doing and knew i didn't know much about hair transplants. that filthy bastard i hope he rots in hell for what he has done to me and as a result my children.

"The first cut is the deepest." Cat Stevens

u will b in good hands with Shapiro and Rose. Both are not only exceptionally skilled and caring physicians, but they also take pride in doing "repair work". I think that speaks volumes.

Best of luck. Better days are ahead! icon_smile.gif

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

-- If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.

-- The truth only matters if you know about it.