Where to go in Minneaplois

Anyone recommend a Dr. in Minneapolis? I had a HT done at Bosley in Chicago- 10 yrs ago. Had a bad experience with all the Lidocane(epi). So for 10 years thought about it but didn't want to do it. Also does anyone do it under a general anesthesia?

Thanks all-

Anyone recommend a Dr. in Minneapolis? I had a HT done at Bosley in Chicago- 10 yrs ago. Had a bad experience with all the Lidocane(epi). So for 10 years thought about it but didn't want to do it. Also does anyone do it under a general anesthesia?

Thanks all-

Troymn,

Welcome to the Hair Restoration Research Forums.

One of the world's finest and most respectable hair restoration physicians practices in Bloomington: Dr. Ron Shapiro.

Dr. Shapiro was presented the "Golden Follicle" award this year at the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery's annual conference held in Sydney, Australia.

You can perform a keyword search (located under the "Find" tab on the toolbar) for "Shapiro" (be sure to uncheck the box so your search accesses all forums) to view the many posts by his previous patients.

Good luck in your research.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog