Dr. Beehner(Saratoga Hair Transplant Center)

MPBC

• Administrators

MPBC,

Dr. Beehner has been recommended on the Hair Transplant Network for over four years and many of his patients have praised him and the work they got on this forum. In fact, I don't ever remember seeing an unhappy patient from him on this forum.

To learn more about him I suggest you use the Find feature on this forum and enter "Beehner" to get all posts about him going back over 4 years.

Best wishes, Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

Originally posted by markcia:

MY UNCLE USED HIM AND RESULTS WERE SO GOOD HE LEFT MY AUNT FOR ANOTHER WOMAN.

TRUE STORY!

LOL icon_biggrin.gif That's the down-side of a good HT - having to fight all the women off icon_wink.gif

PB

My wife has mentioned that a few times, saying I'm going to leave her after my hair grows out. I just laugh. She's expecting much better results than I am.

2700 Total Grafts w/ Keene 9/28/05

663 one's = 663

1116 two's = 2232

721 three's = 2163

200 four's = 800

Hair Count = 5858

1000 Total Grafts w/Keene 2/08/07

Mostly combined FU's for 2600+ hairs

My Photo Album

See me at Dr. Keene's Gallery

Hi:

I am a former patient of Dr. Beehner & a veteran of a total of (4) transplants...he performed a 1500 FUT transplant for me three years ago...I was very satisfied with Dr. Beehner's work & have recommended him several times in this forum...as you probably know, he offers combination procedures as well as 100% FUT procedures for his patients...I also thought that his techniques for pain tolerance were excellent...in my opinion, Dr. Beehner is among the best HT surgeons in practice today...good luck with your search.