Fourth and Final HAIR REPAIR w/ Dr. Bernstein

Hello All: I've been reporting my repair log from Oct (10/07 first repair; 1/08 2nd repair; 4/08 third repair and 8/08 fourth/final repair) To briefly recap, early 90's plugs left me with an unnatural look, I wanted to get this fixed. Dr. "B" has accomplished my repairs, beyond my wildest expectation of success, and I am scheduling a transplant (hopefully around 2200 grafts) in November. It's been a long road, BUT, I am so glad that I chose this course of action and Dr. "B". I don't want to bore anyone who has read my numerous posts (please search if interested), but, I am as impressed today as I was from the first repair. Everyone who knows me tells me that I have such a more natural appearance, which was my goal. I can only imagine what 2000+ grafts will do once properly inserted. I've also asked Dr. "B" about posting some before and after pics (since I don't have any and am clueless as to how) and he told me that he will help me post pics when I get to that phase. Of course, I am happy to answer anyone's questions about my personal experience with Dr. "B". In summary, I am very very pleased. For anyone afraid of going through this long and seemingly endless process (first a repair of several sessions then a full transplant), it's worth it, I'm glad to be doing it. 2 things that made this less stressful (i) Dr. "B" and his office and (ii) everyone here who has had such encouraging and informative comments. I'll keep everyone posted!

Hello All: I've been reporting my repair log from Oct (10/07 first repair; 1/08 2nd repair; 4/08 third repair and 8/08 fourth/final repair) To briefly recap, early 90's plugs left me with an unnatural look, I wanted to get this fixed. Dr. "B" has accomplished my repairs, beyond my wildest expectation of success, and I am scheduling a transplant (hopefully around 2200 grafts) in November. It's been a long road, BUT, I am so glad that I chose this course of action and Dr. "B". I don't want to bore anyone who has read my numerous posts (please search if interested), but, I am as impressed today as I was from the first repair. Everyone who knows me tells me that I have such a more natural appearance, which was my goal. I can only imagine what 2000+ grafts will do once properly inserted. I've also asked Dr. "B" about posting some before and after pics (since I don't have any and am clueless as to how) and he told me that he will help me post pics when I get to that phase. Of course, I am happy to answer anyone's questions about my personal experience with Dr. "B". In summary, I am very very pleased. For anyone afraid of going through this long and seemingly endless process (first a repair of several sessions then a full transplant), it's worth it, I'm glad to be doing it. 2 things that made this less stressful (i) Dr. "B" and his office and (ii) everyone here who has had such encouraging and informative comments. I'll keep everyone posted!

Best of luck and I'm sure you will have tremdous success.

I myself have had as many HT, starting back in the early 90, but pretty good results given plugs were the standard- My first 3 was from Norwood himself and he was already performing mini/micro grafts when everybody was doing plugs-- so I was lucky I guess back then. With the progression of FUs and natural placement, Shapiro perfected the natural look.

I know its been a long road, but take joy in the sunshine ending!

SMOOTHY

Dr. Shapiro

Propecia/Rogaine xtra

MSM/Saw Palmetto

Nioxin Shampoo line

Zrii 3oz daily