Falceros HLH

HT55

I was also suspended from HLH after years of being a member. I and many others tried to encourage the person in the link provided below to get the obvious gap in his HT fixed so he would not have to go through the recovery phase twice. As you can see fom his pics he is going to have to get some incredible growth to look even decent.

http://24yrsold.bogspot.com/

After my 7 day suspension I posted a question to the Armani rep as I still wanted pictures of a 10K FUE patient from the day of surgery which was offered to me by the Rep (Shane). Anyone who has dealt with Shane knows he makes many claims but almost always fails to back them up with proof.

Farrel responded to me saying there would be no more questions for Shane on his forum and to contact him directly.

I then made a post with Farell's exact words letting everyone else know that there would be no more Armani questions and I noted this was fine because he never answered any questions anyway. BAM !!I was banned for good after year as a member with not one issue.

Farell obviously has something more at at stake with Armani then he would lead us to believe.

I remember looking at that case, and it looked very questionable at the time....HT, I'm sorry you got the ban-hammer, especially if things went down like you say. The bubble just might be starting to burst.

Yes, it does seem that HLH doesn't mind their forums being flooded with pro-armani diologue and robust cases of pre-op/post-op FUE megasessions but when the questions start to come in...and they start to lead to logical conclusions....the answer is a swift ban or deletion.

I have zero against HLH, and like a lot about it, but it does seem that they treat Armani and his revolutionary claims with an accomodating, soft pair of kid gloves.

Of course there are at least two sides to every story....

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

I still read the forum and there was another user banned/suspened for asking why Strip surgery is still shown on Armani's website when he only performs FUE.

Farrell said it doesn't matter as it's all about graft placement which would be correct if the large FUE sessions were proven but they are not.

Long story short , this user seems to have been banned or suspended also.

The funny part is the guy asked Farell if he worked for Armani and with the way Farell defended Armani a person who did not know who Farell was would no doubt think he had some sort of agenda to say it was Ok to show pictures of patients results from a surgery procedure the DR (any DR BTW) no longer performs.

This has become a trend over there . Warnings and deletions.

Farrel always threatens people or gets rid of them when they have strong opinions about Armani or what he call "harrasment" ,yet when Bill was being unfairly criticized he let it go on and even piled on a bit.

The guy who started that bogus post over there about htn has put Farrel in a very vunerable position.

If Farrel needed to delete any poster and post it should have been the guy that started that post and the post itself because in the end he was exposed, not htn.

Im not going to bother going over there anymore

since I dont know what to believe from half of them.

It is strange. There was another user Easy who I believed was banned also for asking Armani questions. The funny thing about Easy is he was very pro Armani until the FUE results kept getting postponed again and again.

If Farrell has nothing to gain then why does he go out of his way to defend Armani and then ban people who don't see it his way ?

HT55,

We welcome you to our forum community. I can understand that you are frustrated for being banned from hair loss help so I have given you a chance to share your frustrations openly in order to get it off your chest.

However, this is another "hearsay" type of post and other than the sometimes necessary venting we feel we must do when we are upset, it often becomes counterproductive especially when only one side of the story is presented. Farrel's side of the story has already been posted on hair loss help.

In all honesty, I'm just not interested in a debate of who was banned from where and for what reason. There are two sides to every story and typically the truth lies somewhere in the middle. Personal hurt feelings often complicate matters that otherwise would be simple.

As far as I understand, the only affiliation Farrel has with Dr. Armani is that Dr. Armani is a paid sponsor. Unless proof can be provided otherwise, it is unfair for anyone to assume otherise.

Generally speaking, I encourage all posters to consider this before posting libelous claims about anything or anyone.

HT55, please feel free to contribute your hair loss and hair restoration experience on any of our topics.

But this topic has run its course and is being locked.

BUT, I can appreciate the legitimate concern here about Dr. Armani's FUE megasessions and lack of available online results. This is a valid topic of concern and I welcome the discussion on another thread. Feel free to view my opinion on this thread.

Bill