New Insicion Closure Procedure from H&W??

spineguy1

Sorry if I'm asking for outdated info, I've not really participated in the forums before, but has anyone heard of Hasson & Wong using a "new" closure technique that's supposed to really "Hide" your strip scar? I had a HT with Dr Wong 3 years ago. I love my results, but as I'm considering going back to have my crown done, I'm wondering if any headway has been made in terms of hiding strip scarring. I had heard a few months ago that H&W was doing something new....anyone had experience with this? My scar isn't unacceptable by any means, but I keep my hair buzzed and you can make out a fine line when I'm out in the sunlight. I have light hair which doesn't help. I've been asked about my scar, but no one has Ever detected the grafts, they're completely natural looking. Perhaps if I get the crown filled in, I'll grow my hair longer and it simply won't be an issue anymore. Anyone with info would be appreciated.

Sorry if I'm asking for outdated info, I've not really participated in the forums before, but has anyone heard of Hasson & Wong using a "new" closure technique that's supposed to really "Hide" your strip scar? I had a HT with Dr Wong 3 years ago. I love my results, but as I'm considering going back to have my crown done, I'm wondering if any headway has been made in terms of hiding strip scarring. I had heard a few months ago that H&W was doing something new....anyone had experience with this? My scar isn't unacceptable by any means, but I keep my hair buzzed and you can make out a fine line when I'm out in the sunlight. I have light hair which doesn't help. I've been asked about my scar, but no one has Ever detected the grafts, they're completely natural looking. Perhaps if I get the crown filled in, I'll grow my hair longer and it simply won't be an issue anymore. Anyone with info would be appreciated.