Bill - Seemiller

Welcome GUESTS To Our Community!

Greetings & regards !

Humbly grateful for accepting as a member of this awfully sincere site.

It's a true avtar of the good old saying : SHARING IS CARING.

Good wishes for all the members and administrators, who have been sincerely engaged in the pursuit of spreading HOPE & SMILES !

hi guys,

this is my first time in this forum,i am from australia and i wanna do hair transplant ,but to be honest here in aust very exp ..some ppl recomend to go to thailand cheap and skilled dotors over there..but i don,t know which is the best in thailand and gurantted as well,,if you could help me to get the best clinc and doctor i would depply appreciate that,

thanks so much

looking to hear from you

jordy075,

Welcome to our hair loss community! In Thailand, we recommend Dr. Damkerng Pathomvanich.

I suggest posing your question in the Hair Transplant Experiences and Surgeon Reviews forum. You will get a much greater response there.

All the best,

Edited by TakingThePlunge

David - Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Hi Bill,

I am new to this forum. I could see there is loads of info, but dont have time to sit and read everything. So i decided to start with this query and take it fwd from here :).

I lost lot of hair in the crown/vertex area. I am thinking about surgical treatment.

Earlier i used homeopathy for almost 3 years. While it helped to stop further fall, there was no re-growth and also whenever i stopped the medication - hair loss started again.

Currently i am using Finpecia 1 mg - daily. I am from India.

I would like to know the following details:

1. Recommendation of best doctor close to my place. I have no problems for travelling aborad for the treatment. But whatever is closest and best is what i need so that i dont spend too much on travelling. :)

2. Recommendations on treatment for my case.

3. Does doc's share any visual depiction of how i will look alike after treatment after conducting detailed analysis of my case if i share photographs etc etc?

4. How complicated is crown case and recommendation of best doctor who has good exp in treating crown cases.

Thanks

i am new here i have problem with my hairs i want to know how should i explain my problem and where should i tell this so that i can get better solution

Hi,

I'm new here too... I have problem with my hair and already tried natural remedies like coconut milk and the result is good but after a year my problem is back. Looking for more info and I hope I can help others too...

Cheers! :)

I run a salon and a webstore:

get hair extensions

reviews on salons

hairdressing business

Edited by bookerhernan12

New to the forum,

getting my first transplant in Oct with Dr Cam Simmons, I wanted to say thanks to everyone on this forum who have helped me make my decision easier..

i am about to start rogain foam 5% but am nervous about the transplant because propecia is not an option for me as the side effects were Just straight up Bad for me..

hopefully I can still achieve a fantastic result. will be updating regularly.

Hello all, I am new so bare with me.

I have been to bosley, sword and zering for consultations. I was not comfortable with either of them because it felt like all they wanted was me to sign on the dotted line and were bad mouthing each other. I just need to hear from people who have actually used a good Dr. And swear by them. Need help please

My hair has been falling out gradually in the past 10 years.

Now that I am able to afford the procedure that I want I am having a hard time finding a Dr. I fell comfortable with. I need help from people in the community to send me in the correct direction. I have been to the so called best in Los Angeles for consultation and all they have done is b ad mouth each other.. Bosley, sword and zering

So please I need info on someone good I

And trust worthy in Los Angeles

Christapor,

Welcome to our forum and social community. To maximize the number of replies you receive, I highly recommend starting your own topic. You can do this by going to the main forum at www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve, clicking on the forum category that most relates to you and then clicking "New Thread" towards the top left hand corner of the screen.

To see the physicians we recommend in the California and Los Angeles area, click here. To see our demanding standards for recommending physicians, click here.

Best wishes,

Bill

as i was habituated of plucking my hair sincee 4 years ,,,,, and nw its luking very ugly to me soo please tell me the treatment or any information or suggestions reagarding the getimg of my hair backk i made my hair on my head some partt totaly plucked ... so i neeed yourr help please

Hi

I have a male pattern baldness, very advanced , I'm lookng old. I visited advanced hair studio in Durban the city I live. I was advice to get strand by strand hair device. Perfect, I will get it. But the person who help me didn't have any sample of hair nor oth divices to show me. My fair is .......it is goingTo look like a wig?? I'm a young guy for that? Lol how long is going last in good condition?

I just registered after using this site as a research tool. I am glad that I signed up. I am very impressed at the amount of information and support that members share with each other. I have been on forums in the past where it felt like high school all over again. Anyways, glad to be here and a part of this community. I look forward to talking with you all and getting to know you guys.

FaithisKey,

And we're glad to have you join and participate on our community :-).

To maximize the number of replies you receive, I encourage you to start your own thread on any topic you'd like to discuss. You can also reply to other topics that interest you such as this one.

If there's anything I can do to assist, feel free to send me a private message.

Hairy wishes,

Bill

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to say hello and thanks for allowing me to join, I look forward to perusing the site and hopefully getting some good ideas and support for my new hair loss, it is really worrying me. It is affecting my self-esteem and I am hoping to find out what I can do about it.

Looking forward to my time here...thanks again!

Ani-G

hi guys, i'm a new member here, i would love to connect with you my dear friend and share usefull informations with each other.

Hello everyone, i'm new in this forum, i would love to share usefull informations about hair with each other.

Nice to hear from you. I am a new member of this forum. I am continuously losing my hair. Looking for any effective solution.

Hello all, I have been following this forum for a long time, and decided to sign up to interact with other people who are looking to get HT from a top doc.

Admins, I want to interact with some of the representatives of top HT docs here. But, I see that PM facility is disabled. Can you please enable it for me? Thanks.