Bill - Managing Publisher

Welcome GUESTS To Our Community!

Dear All

how are you

i am Rohan new in this forum , have no idea how this forum work, i have some question about hair trnasplant so plz help me out

Dear All

how are you

i am Rohan new in this forum , have no idea how this forum work, i have some question about hair trnasplant so plz help me out

Welcome Rohan,

You can use the forum's search feature to find existing discussions about the topics you're interested in or you can start your own discussion thread by clicking on the appropriate sub-forum and then "New Thread".

For general hair transplant questions you'll want to post in "Hair Restoration Questions and Answers".

David - Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Hi Nick,

I haven't heard of him however i looked at his website and he seems to be very competent. Good Luck! It has been 3 months since my procedure and I am beginning to see growth. It is so exciting. Will keep you updated

hello im 36 years old and i have been taking propecia from 7 years and still i have been losing hair only the speed of me losing hair has reduced but still i have been losing my crown area has grown my frontal side corners going and need hair on top as well my question is there any ways to get the hair back what i lost without surgery,if not then the surgery if i go for it i would like that i have a painless surgery without any cuts or blood around me as i have white coat phobia and i am really scared of surgeries another question is i want full set of hair but i do not want to lose the hair which they will take from the back of my head is it possible that they either restore same hair back what they took or they take my body hair from my back hair which is not needed .and for this what are my options i can fly to any corner of the world for this i need help thank you .

Hello Bill,

I am new to this forum and have never done a HT before. Never done treatment.

These days I am considering a HT and I would like to inform myself before proceeding. Can you give me any pointers?

Do you know of a good surgeon in Dubai or around the Middle East region?

Thanks,

Martel1000

I see this topic has been updated however, whoever updated it already rectified and said this is the wrong topic.

I am the managing publisher of the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog and this Hair Loss Forum. I am also a 4 time hair transplant patient. View my patient hair loss website to view my entire hair restoration journey with photos.

Remember, true beauty radiates from within, not from the skin.

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.