How many FU's per square centimeter?

I was told to measure the area's of my head on which I thought would need to be transplanted.Measure it in centimeteres and find out how many sqaure centimeters I had.My question is how many FU's are place per square centimeter? icon_razz.gif

I was told to measure the area's of my head on which I thought would need to be transplanted.Measure it in centimeteres and find out how many sqaure centimeters I had.My question is how many FU's are place per square centimeter? icon_razz.gif

To pdm68

Usually 15-40 grafts/sq cm are placed depending on the density desired in a given area. Density can be accomplished 2 ways with any given transplant: 1)place more grafts/sq cm 2)place grafts with more hair, such as 3 or 4 hair grafts, into each site. These variations of density are important to the outcome and their use varies from transplanter to transplanter.

Dr. Parsley

Dr. Parsley is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

I didn't mean to confine the question to Dr. Parsley alone. I actually been wondering some time and would very much hope to hear doctor's view. We hear how many FUs/cm2 are needed for regular texture hair but not for fine hair.