had consultation

andre

first off all i would like to thank everyone for taking time to respond to my blog.today 10/06/08 had a free consultation with a mhr sales rep found the weird because from what i know the doctor that performs the procedure is the one thats supposed to consult with the client. well the sales rep checked me out and said that im a category 4 on the norwood scale and that all i need is 1,300 to 1,600 grafts and for 1,300 grafts the price is $5,500 & 1,600 grafts $6,750. im definetely checking other doctors in the new york area specialy the ones that are coalition members

andre.jpg.e9051aacee5a426451126fa3017778a7.jpg

first off all i would like to thank everyone for taking time to respond to my blog.today 10/06/08 had a free consultation with a mhr sales rep found the weird because from what i know the doctor that performs the procedure is the one thats supposed to consult with the client. well the sales rep checked me out and said that im a category 4 on the norwood scale and that all i need is 1,300 to 1,600 grafts and for 1,300 grafts the price is $5,500 & 1,600 grafts $6,750. im definetely checking other doctors in the new york area specialy the ones that are coalition members

Sweet jesus - for the love of all that is holy *do not* squander your money, and most importantly your precious hair w/ the donkeys at MHR.

You live in or around New York I take it, which is excellent as you are at least somewhat close to getting a truly elite HT.

My advice is to consult w/ at least 2-3 "coalition docs" in the NY-area. Take your time, research, ask lots of questions, consider the respective prognoses that you get.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!