2700 grafts with Dr. Keene

Gorpy

Thanks Robert. How do you put one of those nice looking links to something instead of the full URL?

2700 Total Grafts w/ Keene 9/28/05

663 one's = 663

1116 two's = 2232

721 three's = 2163

200 four's = 800

Hair Count = 5858

1000 Total Grafts w/Keene 2/08/07

Mostly combined FU's for 2600+ hairs

My Photo Album

See me at Dr. Keene's Gallery

When you make a reply to a thread, the reply box comes up with the tool bar at the top. The 3rd option from the left on the tool bar says, "URL." Clicking on this option allows you to enter the URL for the thread you want to refer to and then enter a title for that URL. This is how you make the nice looking links.

However, a small glitch in the forum software (that I have made the designers aware of; still waiting for the updates to come out) makes it impossible to use this when making an initial reply to a photo album. As you know, when replying to a photo album, you have to click the little arrow at the bottom right of the page. To get around this, just make your post as you normally would and submit it. Then, go back to the post and edit it by clicking on the small icon on the bottom right corner of the post that looks like a pencil eraser beside a folder. When the edit box comes up, you will have all your normal options just like a regular post.

I hope this helps and let me know if you need any more questions answered.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog