I'm flying out to Feller Medical Tomorrow for my 3000+ Strip!

BadHairUK

Hi Guys, Just updating u with my upcoming surgery in a few days.

I'm actually flying out tomorrow! Saturday Dec 2nd at 4pm arrival JFK 6.55pm! Then Sunday to go and see the sights in NY.. and Monday 4th Dec having my 3000+ surgery with Dr Feller.

I'm coming back on the 5th.. but with the hrs diff... I think it will be 6th 9.30am here as it will be an evening flight there.

I'll update u when I get back.. icon_smile.gif

Hi Guys, Just updating u with my upcoming surgery in a few days.

I'm actually flying out tomorrow! Saturday Dec 2nd at 4pm arrival JFK 6.55pm! Then Sunday to go and see the sights in NY.. and Monday 4th Dec having my 3000+ surgery with Dr Feller.

I'm coming back on the 5th.. but with the hrs diff... I think it will be 6th 9.30am here as it will be an evening flight there.

I'll update u when I get back.. icon_smile.gif

Best of luck to you...............can't wait to see the results from Dr. Feller. Are you going to post a blow by blow including pics?

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

Originally posted by hairbank:

Best of luck to you...............can't wait to see the results from Dr. Feller. Are you going to post a blow by blow including pics?

Hi Hairbank... yes! I will post blow by blow.. u will see me from now with the terrible old grafts that I had done 10 years ago by Nobel Hair Clinic! and how I will look next Summer 2007! I will show my progress every step... I'll post every 2 weeks from now till this time next year.. so that should show how my journey went by looking back next Decemeber 2007.

BTW... heres my introduction when I joined this forum a few weeks ago... this will give you a good idea on where I am at the moment... before the journey starts in on Monday.. icon_smile.gif

Thanks again for all your support...and wish u all the bestest of hair growth and happy Christmas!

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/showthread.php?t=149041

That link I just posted isnt working at the moment as I tried to post some pictures for you to see as they didnt work last time, and now its saying the post is being moderated? Hopefully a moderator can help to display my pictures so they are viewable? as only bad links on there at the moment... thanks.

Here are just a couple to give you an idea of how my old mini grafts look... before my surgery.

old6.jpg

and grown a bit longer... icon_frown.gif the worse they get..

sickeninggrafts.jpg

nobelgrafts.jpg

My Donor...

rearpic1.jpg

How the natural hair looks so fine and blonde... compared to the very dark thick wirey grafts.. shown in this pic.

closeupgrafts.jpg

Hopefully these pics will work.