Five Free FUE procedures offered by DHI

Lorraine

DHI is happy to accept a proposal to provide five patients with a free FUE session and to have the whole thing followed from start to finish by independent observers / inspectors. Our doors are always open and we have no reservations at all about inspection of our surgery, techniques and results.

Conditions:

1. A photo must be taken before procedure and straight after with monthly (or weekly) updates for one year or so.

Patient results will be posted on our website or somewhere else where everyone on this forum can see them.

A copy of a newspaper of the day with date should be visible on the before shots to rule out any chance of using old photos.

2. The photos should be taken under fluorescent as well as outdoor lighting conditions. (the light source needs to come from above/front)

There can be NO manipulation not even colour balance or contrast etc as that makes it hard to tell if they have been manipulated otherwise.

3. The angles of the photographer should be from above slightly looking down on the recipient area rather than straight ahead.

4. We ask that the patient is under 30 years old and we would look at a patient whom is able to have over 1500 grafts.

The procedure will be completely free, the patient will only need to pay for their airfare to and from Athens, Greece.

For anybody who would like to apply, please go to our site at www.dhimedical.com and complete the on-line diagnosis form but please do mention that you are applying for the free "open for inspection" procedure in the extra comments box. Alternatively email us directly at info@dhi.gr

DHI is happy to accept a proposal to provide five patients with a free FUE session and to have the whole thing followed from start to finish by independent observers / inspectors. Our doors are always open and we have no reservations at all about inspection of our surgery, techniques and results.

Conditions:

1. A photo must be taken before procedure and straight after with monthly (or weekly) updates for one year or so.

Patient results will be posted on our website or somewhere else where everyone on this forum can see them.

A copy of a newspaper of the day with date should be visible on the before shots to rule out any chance of using old photos.

2. The photos should be taken under fluorescent as well as outdoor lighting conditions. (the light source needs to come from above/front)

There can be NO manipulation not even colour balance or contrast etc as that makes it hard to tell if they have been manipulated otherwise.

3. The angles of the photographer should be from above slightly looking down on the recipient area rather than straight ahead.

4. We ask that the patient is under 30 years old and we would look at a patient whom is able to have over 1500 grafts.

The procedure will be completely free, the patient will only need to pay for their airfare to and from Athens, Greece.

For anybody who would like to apply, please go to our site at www.dhimedical.com and complete the on-line diagnosis form but please do mention that you are applying for the free "open for inspection" procedure in the extra comments box. Alternatively email us directly at info@dhi.gr

Guys, I think this a very generous offer.

I highly recommend you consider it!

(and no i dont work for dhi, i had fue procedures done by Dr Woods)

But it sounds genuine and chances are they will give you very good procedures, since the purpose of it is to demonstrate/document their fue results.

excuse me, if you don't work for dhi then why are you the first to respond not only here but also on hairlosshelp? have you ever been to dhi? why would you recommend a surgery to someone if you know nothing about the doctors performing the surgery? just because it is free does not mean it is the thing to do.

bb

I see dumb people!

wait a minute. you're also the first to respond over on hairsite. do you work for dhi or are you in any way affiliated with them? if not that is weird.

bb

I see dumb people!

the DHI offer includes accomodations in our plastic surgery hospital for 4 days and 2 extra days at the DHI seaside villa and one day cruse in the islands . we will add that to our offer postings .thank you.

jotronic asked a good question, i was curious about that as well... that makes sense that less then 30 year olds do have limited funds.

I think its a very good offer, i know alot of guys who can barely afford any transplants..

by all accounts, thats roughly a $10-15,000 dollar offer for fue. plus your procedures will be under high scrutiny, so you know they will do their absolute best icon_smile.gif obviously they are confident in their results or wouldnt put up such an offer.

KG, i am fine, thanks for the offer, and it would be to early for me anyways, im only 2 months post op from Dr Woods, so its barely just kicking in... and i would probably destroy the resting grafts.

i must have spent 70 - 80 hours in 'the chair' and dont want to do that anytime again soon icon_smile.gif

guys take him up on that offer... i would , but its silly for me, because im 2 months post op over entire head.

if you do the math, and if your losing your hair, you dont have much to lose icon_smile.gif

i quick search on orbitz for nyc to greece, is less then $600 round trip.

the trip alone, turns into a psuedo vacation + the surgery can be a very liberating experience.

baldbozo what is your angle here? you are again pushing dhi and there fue technique encouraging people to makea a vacation out of it. share with us what you know about dhi. share with us your experience. share with us information about any of the doctors you have researched. are you insane? this post has nothing to do with what i think about dhi as i am reading everything they say with interest, filtering out the pr, and weighing options further but unless you know something that the rest of the posters don't perhaps you should not be a cheerleader for them. you seem so anti strip that you will recommend anyone at all because you think that fue is a miracle. it's because of people like you that make my research and that of others harder to do.

bb

I see dumb people!

thanks KG. I thought it over. I'm happy with what i've got actually and I have to wait a year for Avodart results. I'll see how it looks in a year. Good luck with your efforts.

[This message was edited by poet on September 25, 2003 at 05:20 PM.]

The offer is generous no doubt about it. BB thinks that FUE is better regardless of who offers it. If a monkey offer FUE would you still recommend it??

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Lorraine or KG,

I've gone to the site to apply for this. I was just wondering how you know who is actually applying for the special offer. I'm just curious because in your original email it said " please do not put that you are applying for the special offer. I'm just a little worried that you won't know that I'm applying for the offer. Thanks.

Dorian hi, we asked the applicants to make a not in the comments box of the on-line form to mention they are applying for a free FUE procedure. So just make sure you do this and we will deal with your application. Hope to hear from you.

Thank you.

Lorraine/KG-am I to understand that you are now accepting clients of all ages?

[This message was edited by solid on October 01, 2003 at 04:41 PM.]

This may be a great op for someone with low funds who doesn't want a scar.

You give the docs a documented case and valuable real-life FUE practice and you get a free HT.

I know it is cliche but there ain't no such thing as something for nothing. This is a great marketing op and opportunity for DHI. Well worth the usual fee of a HT if things go as planned.

If they don't, well, that is the risk you take. And I'm fairly sure no picts will be posted if such a case happens.

Anyway, I won't and can't comment on the quality of an FUE HT from DHI. I do think their offer may be appealing to some.

If anyone here on this forum takes them up on their offer, I hope you still retain the rights to post your picts feast or famine wherever and whenever you want. I think that would be fair.

Sounds like an exciting opportunity, still.

Anyone (NON-DHI only) have comments on my thoughts?

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.