Live Chat Summary of 3/5/2008

Hello everyone,

Live Chat was another great success consisting of hair restoration forum members and elite physicians offering their experiences, input, and advice.

The Hair Transplant Network is the only community that hosts a regularly scheduled Live Help/Chat session for discussion forum members.

I strongly encourage any guest or member reading this to join the party every other Wednesday night at 9:00pm Eastern Standard Time (GMT-5:00).

There is no better opportunity on the web to receive instant answers to your hair restoration questions by experienced veterans and medical professionals!

It's also a great opportunity for some light hearted fun and humor!

More information about how to use live chat and/or register in our community can be found on this sticky thread.

Live Chat Summary of 3/5/2008

Thank you to all the members of our community (physicians and seeking patients) who participated in our live chat. It was quite lively and full of vivacious discussion.

A special thanks goes out to Dr. Charles, Dr. Gabel, and Dr. Konior for contributing your expert medical advice on so many topics!

The following members attended our live chat

1. vict

2. thanatopsis_awry

3. Dewayne

4. NervousNelly

5. Bill

6. condoguy

7. Dr. Konior

8. Janna

9. JoDirt

10. Dr. Charles

11. B Spot

12. Mike1651

13. Dr. Gabel

If you attended the live chat session and your name is not included on the list - please respond on this thread and I will add you.

Some of the following hot topics were discussed and questions answered include:

1. Upcoming patient surgeries

2. How long does the healing process take?

3. Is laser therapy an effective hair loss treatment? Professional input offered by 3 elite physicians

4. What factors should be considered in creating proper hair density?

5. What is the best way to make proper use of the finite donor hair supply?

6. How to minimize shock loss during hair transplant surgery?

7. Is it easier or more difficult to harvest the strip in hair transplant surgery on a first-time patient?

8. Is it ok to use Propecia while trying to conceive?

Your Suggestions/Ideas Wanted

Because it is the members of this community that makes this live help/chat feature work, we are always looking for realistic and practical suggestions to make our chat feature even more enjoyable and beneficial for our attendees.

I encourage you to provide any suggestions that you think might be helpful on this thread.

Be sure to tune in Wednesday 3/19/2008 at 9:00pm EST for our next live chat session!

Best wishes,

Bill

Spex, I do hope you can join us sometime icon_smile.gif

Chucky, it's a possibility in the future, stay tuned!

PGP, Posting the transcript is quite messy since it's a live chat scenerio. Alternatively, typing up all the questions and all physician responses would be too time consuming. However, if you are intrigued, I'd suggest joining us for live chat next time on 3/19/2008 icon_wink.gif

Bill

PGP, Posting the transcript is quite messy since it's a live chat scenerio. Alternatively, typing up all the questions and all physician responses would be too time consuming.

What else do you have to do? icon_confused.gif How bout giving the transcript to NGTGB ,Im sure he has nothing else to do.