Biotin

hi all

ive recently purchased BIOTIN capsules (5mg) from health store and started to take them 15 days ago...

My existing hair is improved alot,i mean ALOT,its ticker and really healty,and i can also see alot of new growth from my HT transplant i had 4 months ago....

Im not sure this is all related to biotin but i have not seen my hair in this condition for long time!

I have been taking MSM,proscar and HAIR vitamines for about 8 months but i have not seen so drastically change like in these last 10 days!

anyone have simmilar experience with biotin here?

Also im not sure if i should stop taking MSM,i really dont see any benefit from it,in last 8 months it maybe did my existing hair growing faster but i doubt it has something to do with new (HT) growth!

hi all

ive recently purchased BIOTIN capsules (5mg) from health store and started to take them 15 days ago...

My existing hair is improved alot,i mean ALOT,its ticker and really healty,and i can also see alot of new growth from my HT transplant i had 4 months ago....

Im not sure this is all related to biotin but i have not seen my hair in this condition for long time!

I have been taking MSM,proscar and HAIR vitamines for about 8 months but i have not seen so drastically change like in these last 10 days!

anyone have simmilar experience with biotin here?

Also im not sure if i should stop taking MSM,i really dont see any benefit from it,in last 8 months it maybe did my existing hair growing faster but i doubt it has something to do with new (HT) growth!

Guest Cousin_It

Actually there is a possibility that the biotin has caused an improvement in hair growth and condition, especially if you were deficient in it to begin with.

All the B vitamins, Biotin and B12 in particular, are instrumental in hair growth. It is not uncommon for a doctor to prescribe these nutrients in conjunction with other hair loss drugs ie,Rogaine and Propecia.

More advisable is taking a B complex array, rather than individual B vitamins which can cause an inbalance, since the American diet due to intensive processing can become deficient in these nutrients.

In view of your positive results I would certainly recommend continuing its use. Personally I take a B complex daily to cover all bases.