Shock Loss ?

I have recently had a transplant 2 months ago in the frontal part of my scalp and have thinned out in that area were the grphs were placed. I am now loosing alot of hair in the mid scalp area . Has the hair transplant accelerated my balding patern or is this shock loss. Can this happen ?

"The first cut is the deepest." Cat Stevens

I have recently had a transplant 2 months ago in the frontal part of my scalp and have thinned out in that area were the grphs were placed. I am now loosing alot of hair in the mid scalp area . Has the hair transplant accelerated my balding patern or is this shock loss. Can this happen ?

"The first cut is the deepest." Cat Stevens

Hang in there. This can happen. Often original hairs near newly transplanted hairs will fall out due to shock. I often use the analogy of when you move a bush from one spot in the backyard next to another bush somewhere else, not only do most of the leaves on the bush you moved fall off, but the leaves on the side of the bush not moved next to the new bush may also fall out due to shock. A high percentage of the shocked hairs will return, and the small percentage that do not would have probably fallen out soon anyway.