stevo 3000 grafts Dr Feller jan 07

Hello all !

Ive never posted on here before but I was reading this forum quite a lot while I was doing my research on which doc to choose.

Short story

I have been going thin on top since I was about 18 and id tried allsorts from Regain to spending nearly 3 grand on Advanced Laser Treatment. After Reagain made me lose more hair and after getting ripped off at Advanced Hair Studio's I had pretty much given up on any sort of solution to sorting my hair loss out and shaved the lot off and yes I looked and felt a right ****! I was 27 and was a norwood 5 and wasn't getting the same sort of attention off the opposite sex anymore. Something had to be done and the only thing left that I could do was get a HT. This is something that had always scared me but I had to do something. LUCKILY I found the forum's early doors and coming from the UK I know how lucky I am. I met up with Spex a couple of times who was and still is a great help and also met up with a handful of Dr Feller patients. After seeing Dr Feller's work in person the decision was made for me....

Anyway im 29 now and in January this year I flew over to New York and had a 3000 graft session with Dr Feller and couldn't be happier with how it is looking at nearly 10 months out. All I wanted out of my first session was coverage over the top of my head and that is what has been achieved so far with more maturing to come.

I will be going back over to see Feller in the new year to get my crown filled in and either lower the hairline slightly or thicken up the middle a bit.

What do you guy's reckon ?

stevopre%2Ejpg

Untitledsteve%2Ejpg

Untitledsteve2%2Ejpg

DSC00021.JPG.606465334a3b11c906526f004b1e82c9.JPG

2600 grafts Dr Feller 28/01/08

3024 grafts Dr Feller 15/01/07

Hello all !

Ive never posted on here before but I was reading this forum quite a lot while I was doing my research on which doc to choose.

Short story

I have been going thin on top since I was about 18 and id tried allsorts from Regain to spending nearly 3 grand on Advanced Laser Treatment. After Reagain made me lose more hair and after getting ripped off at Advanced Hair Studio's I had pretty much given up on any sort of solution to sorting my hair loss out and shaved the lot off and yes I looked and felt a right ****! I was 27 and was a norwood 5 and wasn't getting the same sort of attention off the opposite sex anymore. Something had to be done and the only thing left that I could do was get a HT. This is something that had always scared me but I had to do something. LUCKILY I found the forum's early doors and coming from the UK I know how lucky I am. I met up with Spex a couple of times who was and still is a great help and also met up with a handful of Dr Feller patients. After seeing Dr Feller's work in person the decision was made for me....

Anyway im 29 now and in January this year I flew over to New York and had a 3000 graft session with Dr Feller and couldn't be happier with how it is looking at nearly 10 months out. All I wanted out of my first session was coverage over the top of my head and that is what has been achieved so far with more maturing to come.

I will be going back over to see Feller in the new year to get my crown filled in and either lower the hairline slightly or thicken up the middle a bit.

What do you guy's reckon ?

stevopre%2Ejpg

Untitledsteve%2Ejpg

Untitledsteve2%2Ejpg

stevo,

Welcome to our community. I'm glad that you had a good experience with Dr. Feller and that you are satisfied with your result.

From what I can see, the result looks good - however, it's difficult to compare your preoperative picture and postoperative picture since one is so close up and the other further away.

Learn how to create a hair transplant photo album.

I encourage you also to create a hair loss weblog to share your photos and experience.

Best wishes,

Bill

Its ok man I was just messing with you. Now that your pics show up ,there is a nice improvement with more to come .If I was you I would leave the hairline height alone and just thicken up everything. Go with as many graft as possible and maybe just sprinkle some in the back. Take care

Cheers PGP ! I think that is what I'll be doing just thickening everything up a bit and also getting the crown filled in

stevo,

Welcome to our community. I'm glad that you had a good experience with Dr. Feller and that you are satisfied with your result.

From what I can see, the result looks good - however, it's difficult to compare your preoperative picture and postoperative picture since one is so close up and the other further away.

Learn how to create a hair transplant photo album.

I encourage you also to create a hair loss weblog to share your photos and experience.

Best wishes,

Bill

Cheers Bill ! This a great site and I will be posting on here more.

I have added a photo album and will update with more pics soon.

Hi Steveo, huge improvement with only 3000 grafts. I would definately leave the hairline, thicken up the middle and provide some coverage to the crown. Did Dr. F say how many grafts you have remaining in the bank?

"Plan for the worst & hope for the best"

looking good stevo

Cheers Chucky !

Hi Steveo, huge improvement with only 3000 grafts. I would definately leave the hairline, thicken up the middle and provide some coverage to the crown. Did Dr. F say how many grafts you have remaining in the bank?

Thanks Gazza ! Yeah I think that is going to be my plan, add a bit more density to the middle and get some coverage on the crown. Dr F said that I can have a session for 2000 and another one for 1500.

stevo,

Thanks for creating a photo album with your hair transplant results. I have moved it to the hair transplant patient photo albums section of the forum.

Your results look great!

Cheers Bill ! I'll be updating my photo album with more pic's when I get a sec.