Rogine, is it worth it?

i have been using propecia and rogine for about 7 weeks now. i have noticed good results with propecia, for one, my hair don't seem to fall out as much as before and i see new growth. However, the new growth hair are very short and not as dark and thick as hair on the sides of my head. Would the new grown hair become longer and stronger as I continue with propecia? i dont know if rogine is providing me with the same benefit. my scalp becomes itch when i apply rogine. Also, some of my new-growth hair seem to fallout as soon as they become noticeable. Many people have said that using the combination of propecia and rogine could produce great result but i dont know the truth behind it since i think rogine is actually hindering my new hair growth achieved by using propecia. Am i just too impatient or is rogine just not suit for me??? Could any one give me some suggestions!!!!

i have been using propecia and rogine for about 7 weeks now. i have noticed good results with propecia, for one, my hair don't seem to fall out as much as before and i see new growth. However, the new growth hair are very short and not as dark and thick as hair on the sides of my head. Would the new grown hair become longer and stronger as I continue with propecia? i dont know if rogine is providing me with the same benefit. my scalp becomes itch when i apply rogine. Also, some of my new-growth hair seem to fallout as soon as they become noticeable. Many people have said that using the combination of propecia and rogine could produce great result but i dont know the truth behind it since i think rogine is actually hindering my new hair growth achieved by using propecia. Am i just too impatient or is rogine just not suit for me??? Could any one give me some suggestions!!!!

Maverick:

I lost the faith on Rogaine fast. It might have helped regrow more hair, but I felt like I was a slave to it: the mess and itchy head. It wasn't worth it.

Maybe I missed out on more hair, and maybe I didn't. But taking Propecia is like brushing my teeth now but using Rogaine NEVER remotely felt that natural or unobtrusive.

Give it a shot if it is no big deal to you. After a few months, cut the cord if the result ain't worth the work.

In some people, Rogaine makes hair shed initially and then it regrows. Each person is different.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.