HDC in Cyprus : who knows it ?

go to hairlosshelp.com and look in the doctors to patients forum. a poster there named tirmanez works for the clinic and he posts tons of results that have so far all looked excellent.

here's a link to one patient:

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/messageview.cfm?catid=48&threadid=79490

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Rmenichini

I Went for a consult with their patient adviser in London while i was researching for my h/t. I found the consult to be probably the best of the 5 that i had, although i do feel that you need to see the man who is doing the job in person!!

I opted for Dr Feller in the end, because i found that the top surgeons you will find on this site, live on their reputations, and as such will always try to give their best result and back it up with posted photographs!!

I was also slightly cautious of going to a "Company" as opposed to a named surgeon, as lets face it, you are in the hands of an individual in the chair!! and it is HIS results that you need to be aware of, not just those posted by the organisation.

Best of luck.

Clive.