This is gonna sound ridiculous but...

I've been using minoxidil on the hairline for a little over two months now I think, one thing is kinda bothering me...

I think I might be growing too much hair, I think it's thickening my eyebrows and I'm kinda starting to see some hair pop up on my forehead.

My eyebrows are already sorta thick but I think I'm starting to see a very faint peach fuzz outline of beatle brows, very unattractive.

Has anyone else experienced this?

How should I handle this? A permanent hair removal clinic? or will it go away if I just take some more care in making sure it doesn't leak onto my face?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been using minoxidil on the hairline for a little over two months now I think, one thing is kinda bothering me...

I think I might be growing too much hair, I think it's thickening my eyebrows and I'm kinda starting to see some hair pop up on my forehead.

My eyebrows are already sorta thick but I think I'm starting to see a very faint peach fuzz outline of beatle brows, very unattractive.

Has anyone else experienced this?

How should I handle this? A permanent hair removal clinic? or will it go away if I just take some more care in making sure it doesn't leak onto my face?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matt,

Unless Minoxodil is rolling down your forehead and getting on your eybrows, I don't see how this could be happening.

Just be sure that you are washing your face (and eybrows) after application of the product.

You MAY want to consider switching to the foam which will eliminate any dripping that could occur.

Hey man...not to minimize your problem...but I know many people who would die to have the problem of growing too much hair icon_wink.gif. Hopefully my above suggestion will help.

Bill

• Moderators
Unless Minoxodil is rolling down your forehead and getting on your eybrows, I don't see how this could be happening.

Minoxodil is absorbed into the skin. I imagine if you are using a lot of it daily it will start to spread out once it gets into your body perhaps affecting areas as much as 2 to 3 inches from where you are using it.

The good news is he is definately responding to it, so hopefully he'll start getting hair growth in the rght areas soon.

I know many people who would die to have the problem of growing too much hair icon_wink.gif.

No way! I already have that problem. I grow hair all over my body... except for my head. How unlucky can a person get. LOL

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

BeHappy,

Minoxodil is absorbed into the skin.

How fast do you think minoxodil absorbs into the skin? In using the liquid, it certainly CAN drip...so one must be careful.

No way! I already have that problem. I grow hair all over my body... except for my head. How unlucky can a person get. LOL

Well ok...but SOME women love a hairy man...body hair as well icon_wink.gif

Bill

• Moderators

How fast do you think minoxodil absorbs into the skin?

I think in some people it does get completely into the blood stream and affect the entire body. I used to get sort of a full body swollen and puffy effect, my heart would start to beat very fast, and I would get dizzy and lightheaded and practically pass out. I usualy had to lie down on my bed for a half hour and try to calm my breathing down until it passed. Those are some of the listed possible side effects. There's also been a few women who have posted that they started getting unwanted hair growth in other areas.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

I guess a minor problem is that my hairline is actually kind of leaking forward onto my forehead in some places, minor problem I guess, I think I heard some African-American people get their hairlines waxed to give it a straighter look..

Oh and I thought it might be helpful that I post this page with a picture of what I'm talking about.. it's nothing really significant, and a small price to pay for regrowth.

Oh yeah and I actually think it has thickened up my sideburns, I consider that a positive effect.

http://www.morphollica.com/product_reviews/xandrox15_review_month6.php