Need Refernce

Hi I have ben reading the forum for the last 1 week. I am based in London and I am intrested in doing a hair transplant. Could you please suggest me some doctors based in London. I was seeing lot of recomondations for Dr.Farjo, but they are based in Manchester I suppose. If there are some in London I wil be mor happy to begin my consultaion. Feedbacks would be greatly appreciated.

thanks.

Hi I have ben reading the forum for the last 1 week. I am based in London and I am intrested in doing a hair transplant. Could you please suggest me some doctors based in London. I was seeing lot of recomondations for Dr.Farjo, but they are based in Manchester I suppose. If there are some in London I wil be mor happy to begin my consultaion. Feedbacks would be greatly appreciated.

thanks.

Hi Navraj,

I can't personally recommend any docs other than the one I used (Dr. Epstein) but I will say that a common response you will get here is to try not to limit your search to local docs as there are many opportunities for a successful HT with docs abroad, particularly coalition members. I had to travel and the costs were minimal when compared to the overall HT costs and I probably would have regretted my decision if I based it on location only.

The advice I would give you is to do what I did when I was searching for the right doc. Remove any travel restrictions and research every potential doctor regardless of location. Speak with past clients and meet with them if possible, request consultations (online, over phone, in person), take a look at past client pics.

Also be clear on what your expectations are and communicate that with each doc. Take your time and research techniques and docs so that you are clear in your mind about your decisions. Spend time researching this site as there is tons of valuable info here. Read thru surgeon reviews.

You made the right choice to visit this site to start your research. Lot's of luck!

HIGA

2400 Grafts with Dr. Epstein 11/8/06

Nizoral 3X/week

Rogaine foam 2x/day

• 3 weeks later...

hi stumper, I was also thinking about consulting Dr Feller. When I went through the site I found he has a centre at london too. Do you know whether the HT would be done by him in London or by someone else. Just curious to know this, as I am thinking of consulting him soon.

thanks.

navraj,

Don't know how many times I've said this here but I'll say it again: DON'T go anywhere near a UK HT "doc". They are ALL bad, no exception, starting with Farjo. I have not seen ONE half decent HT performed by a UK doc so steer clear and cross the pond to get the job done properly.

There's a "get together" organized in London on Thu 26 April, why don't you come along and see those of us who have good results and can speak of experience? The thread is here .

3045 FUs with Dr Victor Hasson on 8 June 2004

1836 FUs with Dr Jeffrey Epstein on 2 March 2006

Regimen: 1.25mg Proscar every other day

Hi

Check out the coalition doctors as well as some posts on here. You hear the same names all the time..

Start researching

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Hi hairworthy, thanks for ur feedback. I will definitely make to the get together on 26th. Like to meet you all . I will reply to the thread you have attached. I am very keen to meet up with you all.

thanks to youngguy and mrjb for their suggestions.

I like keep posting some of my questions and see where I can get the HT done.

I am really happy to see lot of responses for my questions.

thanks again

navraj

I can only echo what hairworthy said. The closest place to London for a HT worth having is New York. I have seen many <STRIKE>patients</STRIKE> victims of all the well known UK clinics in person and the results range from poor to horrific.

I met Spex in the UK for a consultation and decided to go with Dr Feller in November 2005 and had excellent results. I'm going back to Dr Feller this June for more.

I highly recommend that you meet with Spex - he will not attempt to push a HT on you but will give you lots of useful and accurate information and tell you about all the clinics that are the ones worth going to (ie. in the US and Canada) if you want to get a HT. Here is his website, www.hair-help.co.uk

Why risk it.. You can get flights to NY from London for $600 dollars or less these days

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!