Thought abouts InterCytex

I have been thinkining about it, and I know I have posted many things on future treatments and its not that im counting on false hope, just fancy an intresting read. Anyway with Intercytex and haircloning about 2-3 Years away( earliest 2010) I was thinking EVEN if it is only able to be a small amount at first it still would be nice to get the hair transplant than the next day go back and get the Intercytex procedure done and you could start healing your scar back up with hair for more. I mean say you can get about 3500 grafts off of your first transplant and place them ALL in the hairline... then you could have the ICX procedure of like 1000 cloned graphs in the crown. just sounds like it could only help.

~im getting a hair transplant in 2012 when im 25~

Its no fun loosing your hair at 19 I know mine went then as well ,im 45 next month and its ruined my life ,You are lucky you have age on your side even if cloning is 10 years away you will be still a young guy so try not to let it destroy you like it did me - buzz your hair get in the gym and build up the parts of your body you do have control over ,then when cloning gets here you will have great hair and a great body .Time is on your side !!!!!!

Originally posted by david from stockport:

Its no fun loosing your hair at 19 I know mine went then as well ,im 45 next month and its ruined my life ,You are lucky you have age on your side even if cloning is 10 years away you will be still a young guy so try not to let it destroy you like it did me - buzz your hair get in the gym and build up the parts of your body you do have control over ,then when cloning gets here you will have great hair and a great body .Time is on your side !!!!!!

Why on earth have you let hairloss ruin your life?

Originally posted by Jupiter:

I have been thinkining about it, and I know I have posted many things on future treatments and its not that im counting on false hope, just fancy an intresting read. Anyway with Intercytex and haircloning about 2-3 Years away( earliest 2010) I was thinking EVEN if it is only able to be a small amount at first it still would be nice to get the hair transplant than the next day go back and get the Intercytex procedure done and you could start healing your scar back up with hair for more. I mean say you can get about 3500 grafts off of your first transplant and place them ALL in the hairline... then you could have the ICX procedure of like 1000 cloned graphs in the crown. just sounds like it could only help.

Don't count on hair cloning anytime soon, and even if it does occur in this decade or shortly thereafter, you probably wont be able to afford it unless you are very wealthy.

Originally posted by wylie:

Don't count on hair cloning anytime soon, and even if it does occur in this decade or shortly thereafter, you probably wont be able to afford it unless you are very wealthy.

will definitely be able to afford it.

Originally posted by wylie:

will definitely be able to afford it.

You are 21 years old. Either you are a spoiled rich kid like Paris Hilton or confident enough that they wont literally charge a fortune for it.

You dont "definitely" know a damn thing. icon_wink.gif

lol ok wylie, im sorry im not poor? and yes i definitely know i can afford it.

ok hold on

What if it is $100,000 a treatment?

I am exageratting yes - but, whos to say you know how much it will cost? It might be peanuts - I have no doubt you are saving up for the treatment now - well done ..... but as Wylie said - you 'definitely' dont know a thing.

Unless your surname is 'Gates' or something, then maybe - you cant say definitely, just as much as I cant assume your not loaded icon_smile.gif

Good luck - crank on the Rogaine / Propecia non stop till then!

wow... a new hair procedure noone can afford.. that makes sense. bosleys getting first rights most likely and that automatically means it won't be too outrageous.. 100,000 my ass lol

I like your confidence and its obvious you've done some research, good for you, don't let the haters sway you for one minute. I started losing at 25, I've now had 3 HT, i'm 32, not one regret, I still manage to scrape up enough $ to eat 3 meals and pay my bills.

Originally posted by Captain-Obvious:

I like your confidence and its obvious you've done some research, good for you, don't let the haters sway you for one minute. I started losing at 25, I've now had 3 HT, i'm 32, not one regret, I still manage to scrape up enough $ to eat 3 meals and pay my bills.

Thank you, I don't understand by me talking about Intercytex would cause people to make personal attacks on me but hey that kind of intelligence explains why there worried they can't afford it when its finally out.

Originally posted by Captain-Obvious:

Thank you, I don't understand by me talking about Intercytex would cause people to make personal attacks on me but hey that kind of intelligence explains why there worried they can't afford it when its finally out.

Who made a personal attack?

I think you and Captain Obvious are, well, not understanding the obvious.

But anyway, it's not that I really care either way. icon_biggrin.gif

In my opinion, unless you have a family to support, no price is to much to give you your looks and confidence back. i'm 24, started losing at 20. I'm having my HT in a month or so. We only live once, nobody should have to go through life being bald or balding. I agree with jupiter it wouldn't make sense to come out with a new procedure if nobody except bill gates can afford it. While im sure it will be more expensive than a HT, it still will be somewhat affordable, and as the years go by it will become more and more affordable.

Originally posted by hatrick:

In my opinion, unless you have a family to support, no price is to much to give you your looks and confidence back. i'm 24, started losing at 20. I'm having my HT in a month or so. We only live once, nobody should have to go through life being bald or balding. I agree with jupiter it wouldn't make sense to come out with a new procedure if nobody except bill gates can afford it. While im sure it will be more expensive than a HT, it still will be somewhat affordable, and as the years go by it will become more and more affordable.

correction - Nobody should go through life STRESSED or depressed about balding .....

If you can handle it, and it doest bother you (there are many men who dont give a hoot) then yay to be you!

Jupiter, no one is attacking you dude, chill....

I said I was exaggerating with the whole 100k comment - who knows how it all pans out?

But anyway, I am losing hope ..... for a sure-fix treatment

Yeah Anon, I don't really have any hope left lol. Especially with Intercytex treatment, the most promising in my opinion are Neosils NEOSH101 and Follica as of right now... but who knows? Im just hoping intercytex can clone maybe 2000grafts? Be nice to squeeze out 4000 naturally for yur first hairtransplant then have the extra 2000 for 6000 grafts

What I want to know is, is there ever going to be a new, more effective pill to deal with hair loss? I have developed Peyronie's disease, and it has inhibited sexual function, so I discontinued Propecia a year ago. (you are free to believe there is no correlation. maybe there isn't, but after looking at the anecdotal evidence of others online, I have decided it is not worth the risk. if I ever fix this PD maybe i'd be desperate enough to try it again, who knows?)

Unless I take Propecia, or a new pill comes out, I don't think that there will ever be an option for me, because any HT I get will require use of Propecia too, I'm sure.

I posted something 1.5 years back, but obviously it was some kind of misinformation. It sounded fishy at the time, though from a reputable source. Man, I really hope that something else will come out someday! I'm too young to be having all these problems.