10 month ingrown hairs

MrJobi

Just wanted to get some feedback from you vets on here. so I am 10 months plus post op and for the last 3 weeks or so I have been getting ingrown hairs on the crown area.. Guess what, a couple of hairs sprouting there ( it hurts like hell) . I also have another growing out of the scar on the side ( ouch) Anyone have this as well? Don't recall having this during # 1 or 2 ???

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Haha

I have heard of them icon_wink.gif

But that is a general guidline on feelings. I need additional wisdom from others to bridge the gap.

If it was that easy , we wouldn't need great forums like this one

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Hey jobi,

The same thing happened to me also,at about 8 1/2 months-10 months little ingrown hairs but they did go away all by themselves,but they weren't that painful for me.I think they were just slow growth like crowns are known for.

NG2GB where have you been ? icon_smile.gif

Dr Hasson 2-08

Thanks

even I need some support and info sometimes.. No doubt we learn everyday in this area..It goes to show you the growth process can last and improve even at 10 months as we have suggested

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

thats weird that it hurts (..."ouch"...) growing out of the scar and in the crown. isn't it? I can't believe your still sprouting more hair even after those pics you sent me jobi!!! I didn't realize you were only 10 months out from your last procedure. and it was all "uncut"? Did you have a lot of temporary shockloss on your noggin?

Fixing it: Im busy going bald... icon_mad.gif

Mrjb,

Maybe its due to the laser comb of yours. icon_smile.gif I too have heard of late, late bloomers like that. All the better.

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Fixing it: Im busy going bald...

Awww, that's too bad, but were you not going bald when you were doing all the posting before your noticeable absence? It's nice to see you back.

Jobi,

In regards to your ingrown hairs since they hurt, you're referring to folliculitis, the pimples like lesions? It's not common at 10 months but definately possible. Hurt like hell? Don't be a wuss! icon_biggrin.gif --haha, what's up buddy?

Nice jab Janna. I'm glad you didn't administer the injections. icon_smile.gif "Quit your whining Nervous or I'll twist the next one."

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Thanks all, the pain is worth the hair icon_smile.gif Not a lot of shockloss at all , but I think that was due to my smaller sessions and my propecia.

I guess it hurts becasue the hairs have been planted for a while and now they are breaking through the skin ? There are hairs there as I feel the stubble

P.s All is well Janna. icon_razz.gif

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Janna, Janna, Janna---

your just too Sassy for your own good. We'll have to take care of that. I guess no one ever "disciplined" you when you were growing up, eh?...

Jobi: stop trying to gain more attention to your woman slaying mop and get sympathy for your li'l "ouch---ies'"....Janna's right, your being a wussie...

5b32c80c343af_Jannas_Just-Deserve-b_WEB.jpg.0121a65dbf3f2cadef637e4cf4627c6f.jpg

"Quit your whining Nervous or I'll twist the next one."
-- N E V E R !

Especially not to one of my personal favorite SMG patients. Only the ones who are pain in the ass. icon_wink.gif

LOL ng2gb. I'll try not to be too sassy since I know what's in store for me.

Jobi, good to hear you're well despite all your pain. icon_smile.gif

Haha

NG2G I do not need wussie tactics to get women icon_biggrin.gif.

No pain no gain

AND yes, I think Janna needs some discipline

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Jobi,

Is that right? Would you be the one doing the disciplining? Cuz frankly, I think I can take you on. But look on the bright side, the pain I inflict with my right hooks will take your mind off the "hurts like hell" ingrown hairs.

haha

I will drop you like a bad habit .. icon_biggrin.gif

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!