Tom Arnold

Smoothy

I've read a few postings about Tom Arnold and his HT's. I've watched TOm on many shows talking about his HT-- even his "The Best Dam Sports Show Period". The first time I saw him was as a guest on the old Terry Bradshaw saw about 5 yrs ago and he went into detail about his HT--said he is proactive in hair restoration and very positive (said he's had many HT over the past 10 yrs). At the time he had somewhat of a "pluggy" look but that was right before FU got popular.

Well, last week he hosted the David Letterman Show and had a lot of close up head shots. To my surprise his hairline looked completely natural. He had it cut short in the front (spiked a little) and the rest short and combed back. It looked like he must have had additional FU since the last season filming of his sports show.

2 Questions: Does anyone know who he uses (I've heard he has a different surgeon than the one he started with)?

Also, I've heard him mentioned at least 2 different shows about "Hair Farming" with HT-- he says he is a firm believer and its worked with him--I know about cloning, but what is farming?

I've read a few postings about Tom Arnold and his HT's. I've watched TOm on many shows talking about his HT-- even his "The Best Dam Sports Show Period". The first time I saw him was as a guest on the old Terry Bradshaw saw about 5 yrs ago and he went into detail about his HT--said he is proactive in hair restoration and very positive (said he's had many HT over the past 10 yrs). At the time he had somewhat of a "pluggy" look but that was right before FU got popular.

Well, last week he hosted the David Letterman Show and had a lot of close up head shots. To my surprise his hairline looked completely natural. He had it cut short in the front (spiked a little) and the rest short and combed back. It looked like he must have had additional FU since the last season filming of his sports show.

2 Questions: Does anyone know who he uses (I've heard he has a different surgeon than the one he started with)?

Also, I've heard him mentioned at least 2 different shows about "Hair Farming" with HT-- he says he is a firm believer and its worked with him--I know about cloning, but what is farming?

Hair farming could be his idea of humor. There was an actual thing called "hair farming" a couple of years ago, that turned out to be a scam.

I've heard that Tom Arnold had work done at Bosley, and needed to load up on concealers in order to look good. Maybe he has had some FU refinement done in the hairline?

Arfy,

Yes I agree, I've watched Tom on various shows over the last 10 years and he started off very "pluggy" and used concealers. You can tell he still uses concealers on his crown area whenever there is a back or side shot. However, his frontal hairline now looks very natural, so I too think he has had some FU refinement/fill in done. On the LEtterman show they had a close up during his opening act and I have a 62 inch Big Screen and look closely. I couldnt even tell he had any work done on the front if I didnt know better from the years that I've watched him.

Actor Edward Norton, who stars in the recently released movied The Italian Job, has a pretty good and relatively new HT job.

I saw him on Letterman a couple months ago. At that time he looked like Sean Penn trying to imitate boxing promoter Don King. He had a massive "wall" of hair flowing straight up from his forehead. In the movie, he looks way better: No evidence of clumping, plugging, pitting or abruptness in the hairline.

Some time ago Norton was in a movie where he was dressed up like a priest at one point in time. I can't recall the movie title. But if you're familiar with it, and you see The Italian Job, you'll see a huge difference. Also, as noted, I saw Norton on Letterman. It was clear he had an HT and he looked weird, hairline too abrupt and combed like straight up in the front for 3 or almost 4 inches. But in the movie he looks a lot better. Of course, they may have done something to him.

DeNiro is an outstanding actor. I've never seen him do a bad job, at anything, don't care much for his politics, but he's a great actor.