Thinking of a Hair transplant.

rna

I have read alot of your posts and it gets me inspired to have the procedure myself. I am in australia and considering having the procedure done by Dr White. Has anybody here had any experience with Dr White in Melbourne and would you recomend him. I am also worried about shock loss as I still have a considerable amout of hair. Can somebody let me know how bad the effect of shock loss is on existing hair?

I have read alot of your posts and it gets me inspired to have the procedure myself. I am in australia and considering having the procedure done by Dr White. Has anybody here had any experience with Dr White in Melbourne and would you recomend him. I am also worried about shock loss as I still have a considerable amout of hair. Can somebody let me know how bad the effect of shock loss is on existing hair?

rna,

Having had 2 HT's myself, plan on some shock loss "if" you graft in areas of exsisting natural hair. Minigrafting causes more shock than FU's, due to the larger incisions you transect more native hair. Most will suggest FU's and a careful/experienced Physician to avoid native hair while grafting. BTW my shock loss, did grow back with the new grafts.

Call Dr Woods (like Arfy said), you are one of the few that are close to him, he claims no shock loss at all !!

Report back, and Good Luck !!

NW

Dont go to a unknown Dr, or plastic surgeon who does hair on the side !! icon_rolleyes.gif

Thanks Arfy for that page about Dr White. Just wanted to ask if you know anything about Dr Russell Knudsen. If anybody knows anything about Dr Knudsen in Sydney could you please reply and give me some feedback?