tired of wear a hair sytem and going in. need advise, pics

DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMN IT!! I remember this thread from back in November. That sucks, man. Really sorry for you. If you were one of my son's, I would use this as a "never fail to listen closely" club over the head life lesson. But, you ain't, so I won't. Hopefully, you have enough donor hair to get it fixed. If you do, it CAN be fixed to an excellent standard with the RIGHT doctor...........DAMN IT!

You see, there are Doctors out there doing this kind of ridiculous surgery!

Customs, there is still hope. If your donor supply permits it.

Now you need more than a good surgeon, you need a great surgeon!

Get to North America & get it right this time! There are a number of Surgeons who can correct this if you still have donor supply.

With a good second HT, it can cover up the pitting left in your scalp by the butchers blades.

Keep us posted & good luck...

Wow, Customs, with all due respect, you could be the poster child for how to do it wrong.

You ignored all of the advice from the good people here and tried to save money by going to Brazil when there are some very fine doctors here in Florida. I had my HT done by Epstein in Miami and could not be more pleased. He also does repair work. I would recommend your seeing him. Screw the dollars.

thanks for all your imput and this time i am all ears. a few of you ask about my donor area, what do you mean if i have enough of it to do another surgery. do they take it from the same place or will i have another scar. my head seems to have allot of hair in the back of it so i hope i am ok. thanks again.

There is hope!

They can remove the old scar during the next surgery ( most likely) and correct the bad work..

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Customs,

I had to look back on this thread to remember the context, and I do see that myself and many others tried to warn you. And I even posted some links for you to try to scare you a little, because I didn't want you to fall as others have before you.

But all we can do is try to help advise people...it is up to the readers/posters to make their own choices and then live with it (whether good or bad).

Wow bro...I am truly sorry for you.

But I don't want to spend my time with the "we told you sos" because they are not helpful to you at this point. BUT for all of you reading this thread, I hope you all see now WHY this site sponsors particular surgeons and why the dedicated members of this community are so passionate about directing people to KNOWN and QUALIFIED physicians. I have documented this thread and may reference it from time to time when the dedicated members of this community are accused of being too passionate about particular doctors and adamantly against others.

The good news is, I believe your situation is repairable...

At this point, I truly recommend consulting with a coalition doctor for repair work.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...don't make the same mistake twice.

If you'd like some individual help, feel free to Private Message me and I'll be happy to help you.

Bill

i wanted to let everyone know that i met with Dr. Glenn Charles today for over 30 minutes, he was amazed at how badly they did on my head but he said i do have a good donar area left for 2 more HT if i wanted and that he could blend in the mess thats there now. he said i should do the whole front section now and get the crown done later. he did make me feel allot better. the price was higher than what i thought but if you want the best you have to pay, i learned the hard way. anyways i going the check out a few more on here and weigh my options. thanks again.

Customs,

I admire you for owning up to the mistake of not listening. We all at some point are guilty of that. I am so upset that butchers like that are still in business preying on their victims.

I am glad you found a good doctor who will help you regain a natural look. Forget the cost suck it up and get the job right. Good luck,

NoBuzz

customs,

I recommend consulting with at least 3 coalition doctors before taking the plunge again.

You will need a pretty large session (or sessions) in order to obtain decent coverage and density, at the same time, camoflauging the mini-grafts.

Personally, I would consider these physicians in your research in no particular order:

Dr. Hasson

Dr. Wong

Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Rahal

Dr. Feller

Dr. Cooley

This is not to say that there aren't other excellent physicians, but these are the ones who have impressed me personally the most over the years. I apologize if i am missing some.

Bill

Customs, Great! your going to move on!

It is ez to get excited about a doctor after a consultation, especially when you hear that your problem can be fixed no problem.

But you should know the rules now, GET 2 or 3 consultations before choosing a doctor!

Now that you know the characteristics of your hair, you can get E.mail consultations with your choice of many dctors that are a part of this coalition.

I have seen some of Dr. Charles work & he is a good place to start.

Now get a couple of more, then you see what points they agree on & points they don't.

You will feel much better about proceeding when you

have all of the important questions answered.

If you want to know what the imortant questions are just ask.

I think someone has a link for that somewhere.

Good luck customs....