Dr. Meshking or Elliot in CA?

Does anyone have any experience with either of these Surgeons?

Any input would be very helpful- they are both on the list of "approved" surgeons on the website for CA.

Thanks

Does anyone have any experience with either of these Surgeons?

Any input would be very helpful- they are both on the list of "approved" surgeons on the website for CA.

Thanks

• 5 months later...

Hello,

I have visited several physician's for consultations and ended up getting my procedure with Dr Elliott. He is very honest and professional, and has a great personality. I didn't want to leave his office, he had me laughing the whole time. I have great results and have recommended him to many other people who are now pleased with their results. He really knows what he is doing. I was referred to him by a few celebrity clients of mine who had work done by him. Great doctor, great staff and great results.

I went to Dr. Elliot in 1999 and got 700 graphs. I have a huge sloping scar in the back and some pretty bad hairline work. He sold me on how "he" was going to do the procedure. He cut me then left the room and I never saw him the rest of the day. His assistants crammed METAL PINS in my scalp, he told me that this made it easier to place the graphs, and they put multi-graph hairs in the front. My wife makes fun of me calls me Rub-a-dub-dolly. I am planning on getting it fixed this year. Bottom line stay away from this quack! I followed-up with him a year later and his sales guy agreed it looked bad and Dr. Elliot never called me back to help with any kind of repair. You have choices and from what I can tell by reading on this site there are some good docs that do good work.

STAY AWAY FROM DR. ELLIOT!

• 4 weeks later...

i've had good experience with Dr Elliott. I had two procedures with the first in 1999. At that time they used dilators which were those pins but they stopped using that along time ago. My second procedure was last year and it went smooth. The work that i have seen him done is completely natural and they have an open door policy on surgery day, so i guess, go a view it in person.

MattBBBB and Something----- both of you need to be very careful here. One thing this board will not tolerate is agenda filled posting by new members. This thread is MONTHS old, and references a doctor that has a very POOR reputation. A few celebrity friends of mine??? He used dilators, but not anymore???

FIRST POST by BBBB (2nd time he revived an old thread from 2005)

Hello,

If you are going to have your procedure done in Los Angeles or OC area, I recommend Dr Elliott. I have previous experiences meeting with other doctors and Dr Elliott is the most experienced and has amazing, natural looking results. I had my procedure there and it was the best decision I ever made. He is a very honest and professional, yet he has a great personality. I didn't want to leave his office, he had me laughing the whole time. Great experience and results, great staff.

FIRST POST by something

hi, i have had two procedures with doctor Elliott since 1999, the last being in 2005. i am very happy with my results, and he is a fine surgeon as i have seen many of his patients results in person. i am also curious to know why he was suspended by th voice of one patient? Are there photos available. i know that he is in the iahrs and on the board of abhrs, and many drs. recommend him for transplants.

I think this is a clear case of someone working for Dr. Elliot, period. I hope when Pat looks at this thread he removes your memberships for trying to shill for a physician. You people will never learn will you??? One of us will always catch you.

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

dude your an idiot...i could care less and i dont work for the doctor, just wanted to give my impressions..Dr True used dilators in 1998 as well, as did other physicans at that time. i'm just wanted to know why Pat took him off. yah, i just signed on this network, but dont accuse me of shit i dont do..

Something--- you are questioning the validity of our forum with your FIRST post!!! You did not provide any photos of your results with the famous Dr. Elliot, so why should anyone believe you?? I am far from a Dude and far from an idiot. Many of us just happen to take this VERY seriously. Your opinions or comments if left unchecked could persuade some other fellow sufferer to trust this doctor, and I think that is the worst type of endorsement.

I posted in another thread that I think you are a shill, nothing in your uncouth response has proven otherwise.

Perhaps others might chime in with their impression???

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

listen B Spot, i really could care less about arguing with you...drs and the money they make, well i dont need to endorse them either. i just saw this post, and since i had a decent experience with this guy, wrote my two cents. my question really was regarding Pat's decision to can the guy, and if its legit, well, to hell with him too, but he didn't treat me that way..i did not question the validity of this forum, just your accusation of me, alright..remember, this dr. been on this site for a while, i checked him out before going back to him on this very site, so stop trying to villanize my character..

Thank You for replying Something----- You just need to understand what is going on and how powerful your voice can be in this type of vehicle, that's all. Thanks again for clearing up your position and I'll see you around.

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs