Hair designer and clients very happy with Hasson and Wong in Vancouver, Canada

• Administrators

Note - This message was recopied by Pat the editor from the original discussion group to this vastly improved online community.

The name of orginal poster and the date posted are listed below:

Date: 2/11/01

Time: 7:45:58 PM

Remote Name: 24.113.30.56

Comments

Hello, I'm a Hairdesigner living up in beautiful Vancouver BC, and I had four customers of mine who went through the transplant process by a doctor up here in Vancouver named Dr. Jerry Wong, and even with my trained eye, I was very impressed with the results. Two wanted a fuller result, and the other two, were satisfied with a little less. All four Men were so happy, I too went and had it done. I'm in the dormant stage of my transplant, but I cant wait till those seedlings start to sprout for the spring!! hehe..anyone needing any help or advice feel free to ask...Rod at Rippedgear@telus.net thanks

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

• Administrators

Date: 2/11/01

Time: 11:58:05 PM

Remote Name: 12.72.156.206

Comments

Rod, Congradulations on jumping in. Glad to hear you got it done right with Hasson & Wong. Have fun watching those sprouts coming in this Spring.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.