help docs of belgium

After reading and studying your advices(thanx Bill, pat guitarplayer .., )I finaly plan to make my first HT next coming months (4 or 5 months). As im in europe I ve seen a variable recommendations to some doctors. I would like that you help to choose the best from this doctors:

dr feriduni

dr Devroye

dr bisanga

Please recommend me which one is best, as you know I dnt want to mess with my first HT!!

PS: im between nrw2 and nrw3, I am 36 years old and I experienced loss of hair at age of 28,

then it stopped by itself after 2 years from that age( means stops at age 30). I never used any hair drugs.

PS: I cant go to USA or CANADA due to money and also visa procedure is so complicated (im not european! damn even though we are all human being I hate visas imposed on poor countries)

thanx

After reading and studying your advices(thanx Bill, pat guitarplayer .., )I finaly plan to make my first HT next coming months (4 or 5 months). As im in europe I ve seen a variable recommendations to some doctors. I would like that you help to choose the best from this doctors:

dr feriduni

dr Devroye

dr bisanga

Please recommend me which one is best, as you know I dnt want to mess with my first HT!!

PS: im between nrw2 and nrw3, I am 36 years old and I experienced loss of hair at age of 28,

then it stopped by itself after 2 years from that age( means stops at age 30). I never used any hair drugs.

PS: I cant go to USA or CANADA due to money and also visa procedure is so complicated (im not european! damn even though we are all human being I hate visas imposed on poor countries)

thanx

Right now, having seen the work of Dr. Bisanga, I would say that he is doing a very nice job both through strip and fue.

I like the openess of his clinic and I like the fact that they are open to criticism from the online community.

The latest pics from Dr. Bisanga are great and I would recommend him at this time over the other 2.

(nothing against the other 2, I have just seen a large amount of Bisangas work)

Take Care,

J

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

I feel that Dr. Devroye and Dr. Bisanga are both good considerations for Eurpeon patients. Both seem passionate about hair and have trained or worked alongside some of best surgeons in the field (Devroye with Drs. Rose, Shapiro, Wolf etc. and Bisanga with Dr. Rose and others) Certainly worth checking these 2 clinics out.

Good luck.

Notice: I am an employee of Dr. Paul Rose who is recommended on this community. I am not a doctor. My opinions are not necessarily those of Dr. Rose. My advice is not medical advice.

Dr. Rose is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Bisanga seems to have a really solid rep, and from the different forums where his results have been posted he seems to have a really good artistic eye for hairlines. I think he's even got some videos up on youtube. Good luck.

• Administrators

Need hair,

Welcome to our community. Belgium appears to be a real hot spot for top notch hair transplantation.

I recently added the photo highlights from my visit to leading clinics in Belgium.

While Dr. Bisanga has generated some good online buzz, take a good look at those who do outstanding work but aren't active online.

Best wishes, pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.