I'm losing hair from front mostly & don't know whom to believe. Some say I need 2300 grafts, Dr. Arocho said I need 5000 grafts. Need help please.

I'm losing hair from front mostly & don't know whom to believe. Some say I need 2300 grafts, Dr. Arocho said I need 5000 grafts. Need help please.

I agree with djdennis.

Uploading some clear photos showing your areas of concern would help us help you answer that question with at least a "ballpark" figure.

Like they say, "a picture is worth a thousand words"...

Best Regards-

Timothy Carman, MD

Timothy Carman, MD ABHRS

Chairman, Ethics Committee (ABHRS)
ABHRS Board of Directors

Upload some clear digital pics and then a number of experienced posters and even Dr'S here can give you a better understanding of your actual requirements - Estimates do vary from clinic to clinc very often. What you must do is compare eggs with eggs and seek advice from skilled experienced leading surgerons to get an accurate idea of wat YOUR requirements actually are.

As well as the pics, give us your age and briefly state your goals for your desired results. Do you want high density, overall coverage, lowered hairline etc.. What do you expect from a hair transplant?

Also if possible include a pic of the back of your head in the donor area so your donor density can be assessed. How much hair you have to give directly affects your current/future thinning to desired goal ratio.