Genpharma- 4rx.com

Crimsoneagle

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

GenPharma is low end manufacturer with no presence in Indian market. Having paid so much money you should insist on product made in USFDA approved facility in India. Many reputed companies have USFDA approved manufacturing facilities like Dr.Reddy, Cipla, Sun Pharma, Torrent Pharma etc. Use of GenPharma drugs may be unsafe.

I have been taking fin from QualityRX for about a month now. I considered both 4RX and QualityRX, and ultimately went with QualityRX because there were more positive reviews of it on the internet. Of course, those reviews could be put up by the company itself, or it could be paying a web rankings company to push good reviews to the front.

I am a bit concerned that it is fake, because I haven't experienced any side effects yet. I know that one month is absolutely too soon to tell whether its been working yet in terms of anything else.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah i posted on this site about where to buy Proscar (here)

I ended uo buying from 4rx. So far everything is running smooth and In a private message tp Peter88 he made a pretty good claim that the stuff sold there is legit as he had to go off as he had a baby and his hairloss came back but when he went back on his hairloss went away again.

Yep no complaints from me about the Fin from 4rx.com but i too had my concerns given where it came from and how it was packaged(it was packaged like that to get it past customs)

Regards

irish

Current Regime:

Minox liquid 5% twice a day

Proscar 1/4 tab a day

Nizoral every 2nd day

MSM 1000mg a day

Silica 200mg a day

AHS 6 months laser treatment- POOR results

Crescina - no results

IRISH

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

So I signed up just to post this reply -

I did Prop for a year and switched over to pelo-1 from 4rx and nothing alarming happened. My MPB scalp itch resided a little (good) and I'm keeping close watch for any changes.

I save about $60 a month.

From my research I gather that it's practically the same price to produce 1mg fin pills as it is to distribute sugar pills/placebo etc. so the company has nothing to gain only customers to lose by selling fake product.

I'm less worried about fakes than I am about the product containing some other hormone type substance that causes other problems so I'm also watching for side affects.

Don't expect any results in under 3 months. Remember, the hairs that shed today went into telogen state at least 3 weeks ago so the soonest you'll see improvement is three weeks.