Which high limit credit cards are easy to get with bad credit?

Being a poor college kid, I am thinking about using a credit card just to pay for the down payment to get the procedure done(about 1,000 grafts) and then setting up a monthly payment plan with the doctor(thinking I will go with Dr. Carman or Dr. Reed). This way I will not be paying off as high interest as I would if I charged the entire procedure to a credit card. Anyway, I would rather be in debt than be bald, so does anyone know of the best high limit credit cards that are easy to be approved with bad credit? I would greatly appreciate any help.

None in this day and age.

Lending to people with bad credit & people who are not likely to pay the money back is partly why we are in a recession. not saying you would not pay it back but thats the reason.

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

Well here is my situation. I currently have a Citibank credit card, but the remaining credit amount that I have left is less then enough to pay for the down payment for the procedure. I have already used the card to pay for a few expensive things and I have been on time with all my monthly payments(although they are minimum) and have never been late on a payment. Does this count for anything? Would my chances of a credit line increase be better than being approved for an entirely new card?

Baldingbum, if I were you, I would prioritize on paying off my current outstanding debts before I even think about adding more debt through an optional cosmetic surgery like HT surgery.

Once you pay off your current debt on the Citibank card, it'll be easier to get approved for a new card. Moreover, many new cards have 0% interest rates (for 6 months, 12 months, etc.) on balance transfers.

So it's in your best interest to pay off the current balance before adding new debt. My 2 cents...

I have an excellent credit history and one of the cards i use often just cut my credit limit. It's not a great time to be applying for credit with little, no, or a bad history.

Not to deviate from your original topic, but what's your hairloss situation?

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

I'm going to take a different approach here and come right out with a blunt criticism of you baldingbum. You're not ready for a hair transplant.

Yesterday, you didn't even know who Dr. Reed or Dr. Carman were, and today you're thinking of going with them? Just because I said that I like their work, doesn't mean that you shouldn't take months and months of research to find a doctor whose work YOU like.

Also, you don't understand the financial commitment that hair transplants are. This is not a one and done procedure for most people, and certainly not for someone experiencing MPB at a young age like yourself. Even if you saved up enough money to undergo a small procedure now, or even if you found a credit card company willing to loan you $10,000 on an unsecured basis, what will happen 5 or 10 years down the road when you need another procedure? Are you just going to rely upon ever evaporating credit to continue financing procedures? Even if you get out of college and find a good job, you will have student loans, mortgage payment, car payment, insurance, savings, etc., will you really have enough money for another transplant? And, keep in mind that if you do get a HT using a credit card and you can't pay it off, your credit will be ruined for years to come, making it far more difficult to secure loans for the above mentioned things.

I know where you're coming from baldingbum, and I'm not trying to attack you personally, only to enlighten you a little bit more about what you are potentially getting yourself into. You seem like the type of person that can be easily taken advantage of by unscrupulous doctors and clinics, and I would hate for that to happen. Make yourself a promise that you won't do anything for at least 6 months. At that time, provided you continue researching and learning, you should have a better idea of whether this surgery is right for you. I've been researching for almost two years now, and I still waffle back and forth.

@TC17

Don't worry I know that your not attacking me personally. I have just been a little anxious to get my hair fixed because already I suffer from severe depression and severe social anxiety. The last thing I need is to lose even more hair. People are pointing it out often and it really bothers me a lot. I can understand that you don't want me to me taken advantage of, but you have to give me a little credit. I did take the time to join this forum and learn some things e.g. Bosley should never me one's first choice for a HT. Crazy as it sounds, I actually spent like six hours straight on here researching different doctors and reading testimonials of those who went to them. I like how Dr. Carman is a painter. My father is a painter too and based on knowing how careful my father is with his hands, I am almost sure that Dr. Carman is the same way. I will do more research though.

bb, you need to spend months researching. See some HTs in person, go for consults, and really spend time on this forum reading as much as you possibly can.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com