fue cost

fue is where they dissect the hairs without a doner strip, right?? Can someone tell me about how mush more this costs than strip. FOr say 1000 grafts?? Does it really make a difference as to how the frontal hairline turns out??

fue is where they dissect the hairs without a doner strip, right?? Can someone tell me about how mush more this costs than strip. FOr say 1000 grafts?? Does it really make a difference as to how the frontal hairline turns out??

Different docs offer different prices per graft for FUE. It is generally $7-10 a graft. A strip method by a top doc is usually $3-5 a graft.

With strip, you get harvested whatever your natural distribuation of hairs is. In my case, my 1-hair/2-hair/3-hair/4-hair FU ratio was about 20%/50%/20%/10%, roughly.

With FUE, you certainly can pick and choose which FUs you want to harvest. For instance, if you need a lot of frontal hairline reconstruction or work, well, you'd probably like a larger than naturally occuring ratio of 1-hair FUs to other type of FUs.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.